Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s what she was told by someone at disney. Even disney doesn’t know what’s going on half the time. A disney spokesperson said the system has no glitches and it’s the guests fault if they experience anything wrong. That’s certainly not true.

So anyone who was able to book things they shouldn't be able to book, you are doing it wrong, so stop!

She just posted on Insta that it appears this was an error that was happening when things first launched but seems to have been corrected. Has anyone booked more than than they should have in the last few minutes?
Well I did, but it was for days I had planned on going but don't have a room yet.
If they open up room reservations I'll book for those days and might cancel one of my other reservations, it will depend on things that will be available later this year and next.

OK HERE IS THE FIX:

If you have a park reservation on your check out day, THAT is what is messing everything up.

I canceled my check out days park reservations and I am NOW able get single days.

it seems your check out days are counted as NON resort stay days
I did that but can only get one single non-resort day.

It was not letting me pick BOTH resort days and non resort days. I was getting error message saying maxed out days.

It was because I had park reservation on my check out days and those count as NON resort days.
I have a park reservation on my check out day and can also book additional single days. That has nothing to do with it in my case.

OK HERE IS THE FIX:

If you have a park reservation on your check out day, THAT is what is messing everything up.

I canceled my check out days park reservations and I am NOW able get single days.

it seems your check out days are counted as NON resort stay days
I removed the passes from my check out day, and was able to book one additional day, but was not able to book any others.

I don't have a park selected for checkout day (I canceled it to book a day in July) and I still cannot book my resort days + 3 offsite days.

I don't have a park selected for checkout day (I canceled it to book a day in July) and I still cannot book my resort days + 3 offsite days.

I just tried a different browser that I've never used on the Disney site and still am blocked.

Some on the AP FP page said logging out and in seemed to reset the system for them to get it to work but didn't work for me.

Maybe I missed it but..is there a official change to the terms and agreements on the WDW website that says an AP can only make 3 days of passes ?
I sorta think they legally can't but I may be wrong...
On new sales of AP's they can do whatever they want, but the contract I signed has a lot of protection for both parties..just don't have a copy of it...

Last edited:
On Monday we got 5 park reservations for our 3 day July & 2 day September resort stays. This morning MDE allowed us to make 3 additonal non-resort stay reservations; chose what we thought would be less-busy days (Mon & Tues).

I've tried different browsers, signing out and still not able to make reservations.

I also had issues on Monday with not being able to book full resort stays. I wonder if that has anything to do with not being able to book now.

I was now just able to make 4 different AP reservations for 4 days in September. I already have resort days with reservations for August, January 2021 and May 2021.

I spoke to IT and they said APs can only have reservations the length of their hotel stay OR 3 park reservations. She warned that the people reporting otherwise will likely have their "extra days" (not attached to a resort reservation #) removed. Take this with a grain of salt because I don't think anyone has a serious idea of what's going on. Just wanted to give a warning to what I was told. She did say that it's *possible* they might update their rules and allow more reservations after the system opens up for everyone else.

For Disneyland Paris, the measures and reopening date were announced a few days ago. No surprises. Today the AP holders received an e-mail that they get 123 days extra for all the closed days + 30 days extra.
No news yet for making ticket reservations, but when I called DLP in the menu there was already an option to make ticket reservations. So.... can't take long anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter