Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how when you look at the park pass reservation it says "Park entry not guaranteed". Isn't that what this whole thing is FOR?!

Just incase they have to close for any reason, COVID or not? Always gotta cover themselves. Some of these dates are hurricane season too.

Why am I seeing "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" when I have valid DVC room reservations and annual passes? I am inside my Annual pass valid dates
The million dollar question... VIPassholder line beyond choked up- I hope it's resolved soon for all.

Did anyone else take a screenshot of your reservations? I was afraid they might disappear before my very eyes and be replaced by a pink cartoon castle.

And Disney'd be like--"We don't know nothin about no reservations for you. Back of the line! No soup for you!"
Ha, ha! I took pictures of mine as well! And I keep going back to check on them....I'm anxious that they are just going to dissappear!

I am DVC Gold AP and could only make 8 reservations as well. I am valid through 12/11/2021 with the certificate on my account so it is not for lack of tickets.
That's weird I am DVC AP Gold too and was able to make 10 days we have an 11 day trip though.. how long is your stay?

If there is a hurricane they will still shut it down. That would be our luck after all this... 🙄
I was thinking the same thing. Hurricane... or they decide down the road to let NBA/MLS staff and families in during summer/early fall.

Not successfully. Managed to get 3/6 days for Sep DVC trip, then 4/6 for Feb 2021, and 0/5 for Mar 2021
Not me. Was able to get 6 out of 6 days for my end of July trip. Went to make reservations for my December trip and it would only allow me to reserve 1st day of the trip and when making the second reservation it states I have exceeded my allowed amount of reservations. Not sure if 8 is the limit r the system is not allowing me to make reservations past 12/11 in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter