Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a positive note, now with many details released lately (NBA, resorts, events) we are seriously inching closer and closer to soon becoming now in terms of park reservation system! I would not be surprised if it was announced tomorrow for a Monday kickoff, with AP/resort/DVC guests getting Saturday ahead of off site ticket holders getting Sunday to reserve...
I like your thinking...lol

Cutting the Halloween party shouldn’t be a surprise. So many of the elements depend on crowds, contact and gatherings. There was no good way to deliver the same product.

I’m pleasantly surprised by the foodie offering. Without the international cast members world showcase won’t be the same but this will help draw some more energy to it I think.

Not surprising that the MNSSHP gets the axe since it starts in august. No way they can do parades and fireworks that early.

it does give me hope though that they are holding out on cancelling the Christmas party...they at least are leaving the possibility of some things normalizing by November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter