Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For BRV I hope they have more than the DVC pool open. Its beautiful but kids enjoy the feature pool with the slide and splash pad.

Just to expand on this
What about people who had gold ands it expired during the closure but called to say they would like the extend the ap instead of taking the refund.
Im assuming they would get the number of days extended in gold once the parks reopen
From closure date to the end of the pass, if the pass expired, the pass will be extended if they opted for the extension"option 2. Had to call for it" but
If the pass expired and they did not opt for the extension, they are out of luck until regular tickets start being sold again.
At this time the cms are not aware of when extensions will be processed.

I'm guessing they have a plan to make sure you don't buy tickets for x amount of days but can only get into the parks (any park) for less days then?

I’ve been wondering about this too and haven’t seen it discussed much. Are we going to be in a position of buying our desired amount of park days and then taking what we can get via reservations? And then what happens to our unused ticket days? That has some serious implications as to how they handle ticket expiration and multi-day tickets.

I’ve been wondering about this too and haven’t seen it discussed much. Are we going to be in a position of buying our desired amount of park days and then taking what we can get via reservations? And then what happens to our unused ticket days? That has some serious implications as to how they handle ticket expiration and multi-day tickets.
The plan is in place to make sure everyone gets the opportunity

If you can link an ap you should get the option prior to regular ticket sales
With the talk of the “rolling” 30 days. I’m an AP holder and have 2 short stays from 7/14-7/17 and then 8/9-8/12. Both using points so I’m fine there but do you/we have any idea how many park reservations one could hold in a 30 day time frame?

With the talk of the “rolling” 30 days. I’m an AP holder and have 2 short stays from 7/14-7/17 and then 8/9-8/12. Both using points so I’m fine there but do you/we have any idea how many park reservations one could hold in a 30 day time frame?
Not defined as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter