• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is the issue with virtual queues. Where are people going to go and wait? For me if I'm waiting on a FP time that is close I'll sit down at a QS place or at a bar while waiting but if those are runnig at 50%+ or less capacity for seating would that even be an option and would you want people not eating taking up a table at a QS restaurant making it harder to social distance.
Don't forget that the whole park will be at reduced capacity as well. There will be space for people to spread out.

Don't forget that the whole park will be at reduced capacity as well. There will be space for people to spread out.

If they are just standing around yeah but if I'm waiting on a queue I'm going to want to go sit down somewhere and there won't be as many of those in order to keep tables and chairs 6 feet apart.

I never said we, DVC owners cover any costs of the hotel side. Owners at mixed use resorts do however pay for the portion of those services as they use. You should take the time to look over an annual dues statement. Everything we pay for is itemized. I promise you Disney doesn't give us anything for free. At any rate it does nothing for me to try to change your mind. Opinion vs fact is a no win. Good day to you.
I’ve seen the itemized breakdown. You said it would not cost Disney anything additional to operate the DVC Resorts for DVC members only. That’s not true. Specifically in regard to the mixed use resorts in particular, I am saying it absolutely would. Therefore, with the added operating cost, it very well might not be worth it to operate them if there’s little interest outside of DVC members and only moderate interest within the Membership. This is a message board where we’re all allowed to express our opinions. You may not like them, but that doesn’t make invalid or worthy or dismissal. We are allowed to disagree and that’s okay.

Is it though? FOP theoretically cycles 1,440 people per hour. That's only 3000 people. I'm not arguing, I'm asking whether 3000 is a lot, considering that's probably the most crowded line in AK.
More than likely the cycling time will be reduced by roughly half as they more than likely will only sit people in every other ride vehicle. Lines or virtual queues will move much slower for the majority of rides as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter