• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaWorld targeting opening in June might just be for Aquatica right?

I suspect the water parks could open before the theme parks (especially from what I've heard about the recent CDC comments relating to water and the virus and what DeSantis reiterated earlier in this discussion).

I'd probably say that Seaworld is in a completely different boat (haha) than Universal and certainly Disney. Disney's reopening has to be much more complicated than Seaworld's. But I'm just speculating based on my limited knowledge about the parks.
Couldn't agree more. Not to knock SeaWorld, just a different business model. Universal and Disney have more weight to throw around. I think Disney and Universal will get their chance to control the narrative more than SeaWorld.

I suspect the water parks could open before the theme parks (especially from what I've heard about the recent CDC comments relating to water and the virus and what DeSantis reiterated earlier in this discussion).
When he said 2 to 3 weeks after approval he was speaking about Sea World theme park.

My cousin high up at Seaworld told me the plan was to open discovery cove first by mid June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter