Cruise #666?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I just remembered something I wanted to ask. I noticed on our Navigators for the 4 night 02/05 Wonder that they said Wonder Cruise #667. I assume this meant the 667th cruise for the ship. That however naturally led to wondering if they really called the 3 night cruise prior to us the #666 cruise or did they just skip that number and really we were cruise #666.

Anyone know?

According to the Freedom of Integers Act of 1969, they can't do that (skip #666). 13th floors of hotels and similar pre-existing integer exclusions were grandfathered in.

But would that apply when the ships are of Bahamian Registry?

Freedom of Integers Act. That's positively enchanting. I don't think we have anything like that here.

I bet most people won't even know the reference to 666. I can't imagine them skipping over it like they do hotel floors #13.

We were on the previous cruise and yes we were #666.
Loved in and rebooked for Feb 3, 2007. Can't imagine what # that is. :hourglass

We were on the Jan. 29th Wonder and we were cruise #665. There was a three day cruise after us (I believe) and if you cruised on 2/5 then you were really 667.

We were on cruise #666. I noticed it on some of the paperwork in the cabin and mentioned it to my husband and in-laws at dinner. Our assistant server overheard us talking briefly about it and commenting that we were suprised the number wasn't skipped. She very matter-of-factly said, "Why would it be skipped? The number exisits!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter