Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get a two hour nap in and now I'm having a bite to eat. Still have some last-minute bills to pay and paperwork to do, but I'm feeling pretty relaxed so I'm hoping sleep will still come later. Seeing my Chirpractor in the morning and will likely be at work late finishing up what needs to be done.

Hubby decided he didn't want to get up early to take us to the airport, so we'll have to be up, yet another, hour early (3am) to meet the shuttle at 4am. Likely won't be going to sleep tomorrow night. Figures :rolleyes:

So, I'm going to check over my luggage tonight and all that should be left to go in there is electronics and I'm on my way!

Good Morning to everyone!Another day closer to our trip!Tammy, I hope you were able to sleep last night. I was only up 1 time (about 3am).
The friend of DD's who was going to mind our pets told us yesterday she is going to be visiting her day this weekend, so I am back to looking for someone to come by and feed them.

I just checked the weather channel, not a storm in sight :teeth:

4 Days till we sail:bounce: :bounce:
3 Days until the Radisson:Pinkbounc
1 more work day:earseek:

:Pinkboune Tuesday and Wednesday left to work!! Two more days of school for the girls too!! Must get a haircut today!

Hope everyone is doing fine! I am sleeping better than I thought I would. The sleeping problem probably won't start until Wednesday night. DH said we can leave when we get up Thursday AM!! That means I will have a rough time staying in bed! :)

Have a fun day. :chat: Can't believe we will be together on Friday!

Hope

:wave2:

Tomorrow at this time we'll be on the road!! :Pinkbounc Mike said he'd like to be out of here by 5:30 a.m. so it looks like it will be an early one for us. Hopefully we'll be able to take the kids from their beds and put them right into their car seats and they'll stay sleeping. I can't believe it's almost here. :earsboy: I just have a lot of small last minute things to do but that's it. Matthew goes to Mom's Day Out today so hopefully I can get Lauren to watch the twins while I do those last minute things.

::yes:: :hyper: I'm so excited!!:hyper: ::yes::

Ok, I'm up this morning, got a ok night sleep (woke up several times to DH snoring) and I'm ready to get some cruise stuff done. And, oh yeah, I have to work today too. Anyway, I'm off to the OB this morning for my monthly checkup. Hopefully, we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat this morning. :D :D :D

Then, Chris needs to work on getting some CDs for church done tonight, and I'm going to work on packing. Then, I just realized that we never got Emily's 2 yr pictures done at Sears. I'm not sure if I'll be able to squeeze :crowded: that in before we leave. Chris also needs to get a haircut, and I need to get my nails done.

But, I guess since we're not leaving until Friday afternoon, I'm doing ok. I asked the boss if I could take off at noon on Friday, but I'm doubtful that he will allow it. We've been swampped at work, and one girl's PC died last week and she had to ship it to NY to get it fixed. (Why we don't have someone local in Tampa that can fix it is beyond me!!!) But, I'm still hoping, because then I can get a bunch of stuff done on Friday afternoon, and maybe leave for WDW a little early.

Well, everyone have a good day, and to anyone leaving today for the FL sunshine, safe travels to you!!!

Oh, one more question to everyone, what is the dress code for the Palo Brunch for both men and ladies???

Hi Everyone, ( this is Kim)

Just want to check on the meeting place and meeting time for Friday night at the Magin Kingdom. We are meeting friends for the day and they plan on visiting at the evening get-together with all the Saturday cruisers.

Finished packing last night, checked the weight of the suitcases
(none are over 35-40#) so we do not get robbed by the airline for an overweight bag....

Tonight need to finish my carryon bag, pay bills and all the last minute things around work and the house.

Bye, Kim:wave2: :wave: :wave2:

Kim -

I believe that we are all meeting at 8pm outside Tinkerbells Treasure Shop on Friday night. We'll be dressed up as Peter Pan characters, so you shouldn't miss us. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Hi Amy,

If I told you what we were going to dress like you would all run and hide from us .....

Bye, Kim

P.S. what are you guys dressing as ???

Key West... 80, Partly Cloudy
Grand Cayman... 77, Partly Cloudy
Cozumel... 79, Mostly Cloudy
Bahamas... 81, Partly Cloudy

Originally posted by matty204
When you say carry on, you are talking about carry on like for an airplane or general use e.g. day bag, notebook case, scrapping book bag or etc, correct? The carry on talk just caused stressed in 3 directions, thinking it was for all suitcases!!

Thanks for your help

Matty

Matty - I'm assuming carry on means the type that you carry on planes. This info is in the Magic book that came with our docs. I wouldn't be able to go if all the suitcases had to be that size! I'm having a hard enough time with the large ones I have.

Well, as Kim told you....the good news is our suitcases are NOT overweight...AMAZING !!!

Now,the BAD news....My son & his wife are NOT joining us in Key West......He is being sent to " FLECSE" for a month..I am really disappointed...

But,we will soon be sailing with all you great friends,so,thats a good thing...

Bette

1 Day... Holidays...
2 Days.. Flight and Hyatt
3 Days.. Cruise....

Things todo.. Pack.. Iron on the shirts the Cruise Logo.......

I can not wait to see you all...

Bad news: I didn't get ANY sleep last night. Tried a couple of times and finally gave up about 2:30 this morning and went in to work, knowing I had a ton of stuff to do.

Good News: Got in here and really made a dent in the must-not-forget items that had to be done and then lay down in my office and got a couple of hours of sleep. Amazing how much better I feel, even after that.

Now to go find some breakfast...

Kim - We're dressing as Peter Pan, Wendy & Tinkerbell. My mom is finishing up our costumes tonight.

I just got back from the OB, and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. What a fantastic sound!! I wasn't getting too excited, since I knew that this was kinda early (10 weeks) to hear the heartbeat, but the dr found it right away. But, we were only 2 miles from home and Emily got sick in the car. Poor thing. She tends to get car sick on occasion, and today was just one of those days. She's feeling fine now, but I always feel bad when this happens.

getting excited here as we leave tomorrow. Work is in good shape (knock on wood) so I don't think that there will be any problems with leaving early -- although the lawyer who's covering for me tells me I'm dreaming!

Car still needs to be vaccummed and still need to buy shampoo, film and some veggies for the drive down. Haircuts are still needed but hopefully that will be taken care of this afternoon. I'm amazed at how organized I am for this trip -- Jim even commented on this morning that I haven't been snapping my head off.

Just have to clean the bathroom and pack a few more things and I think I'm ready. Yeah.

Client here so work calls but I can also hear Mickey in the background!!!

Fiona

So now here is the dilemma in my life. We just got a call from the physical therapist where my mom lives(shes in an assisted living facility). Well it seems that the hardware in her ankle is starting to protrude through the skin(she broke her ankle 1 year ago this month). So now we have to take her to her orthopedist today and depending what he says she most likely will have to go for some sort of surgery. I have had a bad feeling about this trip and this just makes it worse. Another thing to worry about...

HELP ME....

Arlene

Arlene...pixie dust and prayers from Pennsylvania...God willing everything will be ok....I remember a few years ago, my father needed aneurysm surgery and the doctor decided to do it while I was on vacation in California...talk about stressful..let us know what happens. Mary Jo

Hi Everyone,

Took a break and just returned from strolling around k-mart. They have luggage carts regularly $ 10.00 ea. on clearance for $ 2.00 ea. They are in assorted colors and fold up compactly and do not weigh alot, probably 2# max.

Back to work,

Bye, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter