Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many posts can we end up with? Has anyone heard from Eric and Anja lately?

Hope everyone has a great MONDAY!

Dan

Originally posted by dan and scott
Good morning Tammy!:wave2:

Good morning... Yes, I'm still up. It's 3:00 am in Seattle and I'm still not tired enough to sleep. What the heck is wrong with me!!!!

OK, away from the computer and in front of a boring book I go.

I'm sure we'll make 7000 posts easy.....

Tammy...hope you got some sleep!

Dan...congrats on 6900!:tongue:

I just don't know how I am going to function the next few days!I feel ok about the preperations I have made, and the things I still have to do. I just want TODAY to be THursday!::yes::

Have a great Monday everyone!

5 days till we board
4 days until the Radisson
3 days until my vacation begins
2 more work days!

Thanks for the well wishes, but I'm afraid I'm still awake at 4:16 am. I am going to attempt to go back to bed now though. Wish me luck!

{{{{{{Tammy}}}}}} :( I hope you were finally able to get some sleep. Looks like the excitement bug has hit you.

Colleen, thank you, that is the link I needed!

I can't believe people would steel those magnets! :mad: Ours are going to have our disboard name on them, aren't they? Or am I confusing that with something else? Regardless, I sure hope they stay on there the whole cruise. What a disappointment that would be if they were stolen.

I have two things on my to do list today and about twenty things on my to do list tomorrow. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy, busy day for me getting the last minute things done. :tongue:

Everyone enjoy their last Monday! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

You were asking what we were going to do about drinks. I'm a diet coke drinker and hubby is on Atkins, so he doen't do either. He's no fun, lately. Though, every now and again he might have a beer or a drink, but not every night.

See you real soon!
Tina and Bill :)

Key West... 80, Mostly Cloudy
Grand Cayman... 82, Mostly Cloudy
Cozumel... 75, Mostly Cloudy
Bahamas... 81, Mostly Cloudy

Originally posted by LisaGoeke
{{{{{{Tammy}}}}}} :( I hope you were finally able to get some sleep. Looks like the excitement bug has hit you.

Colleen, thank you, that is the link I needed!

I can't believe people would steel those magnets! :mad: Ours are going to have our disboard name on them, aren't they? Or am I confusing that with something else? Regardless, I sure hope they stay on there the whole cruise. What a disappointment that would be if they were stolen.

I have two things on my to do list today and about twenty things on my to do list tomorrow. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy, busy day for me getting the last minute things done. :tongue:

Everyone enjoy their last Monday! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi Lisa, this is Kim...

The door magnets do have your Disboard name on them , in a few cases I had to make slight changes, I did not think that it was a good idea to have both your fist and last name on the magnet, since you have little ones it might not be a good security issue. Sooooo I renamed you the Goeke Clan .If you really do not like that, then let me know and I can so something else for you.

Bye, Kim

Can't believe the cruise is so close. Last Monday at work and I'm hoping to get a lot done today so that I don't have to stay tomorrow night.

Was a busy weekend and got a lot done. Am mostly packed, just have a few more things to add which are in the laundry which hopefully will be done tonight. Still have to buy film and get my hair cut and get a few more food items for the drive down but am in really good shape. Jim hasn't packed any clothes yet but did get the snackies and lunches for the week after the cruise ready. We take our lunches to the parks -- hopefully no one here is rabid about not taking food into the parks. It's easier for me to eat properly if I know exactly what I'm eating. Love Lemonade and had a regular one on the weekend while we were out shopping. Ended up napping for 15 minutes. :( Must remember to find some sugarfree lemonade for the drive.

We mowed the lawn and got the patio furniture away and cleaned up part of the garage too. We didn't get the car vaccuumed though as every time we looked out to do it it was raining. It's not supposed to rain again so that's on the agenda for tonight.

Also took DS out driving yesterday and let him drive around the circle. Our street is actually a huge circle so he drove around that 5-6 times. The only truly scary part was backing out of the driveway when first he had the car in drive with the emergency brake on and then he kinda gunned it out the driveway so that we ended up in the church driveway. Luckily no one was out on the street.

Must go and get some work done here.

Tammy -- hope you got some sleep.

Fiona

Originally posted by Hopkins
Key West... 80, Mostly Cloudy
Grand Cayman... 82, Mostly Cloudy
Cozumel... 75, Mostly Cloudy
Bahamas... 81, Mostly Cloudy

Just like home (Tampa) except for the lack of work, the lack of cell phone coverage, and the nice outline of the Disney Magic on the horizon.

Good news is tropical weather is looking pretty good right now as well. Thats always my concern at this time of the year.

:tongue: DD's are packed!! I finished them this AM!! It is so hard to pack for everyone! I also have to take a seperate bag for Thursday night & Friday night so we don't have to open the cruise suitcase. All the girls have left to do is pack their backpacks with travel stuff! Took the backseat out of the van. Now, I am ready for suitcases!!

There is so much to do in the next three days! :hyper:

I turned in the paperwork to have our mail stopped. I went to the bank and got some travelers checks......bought DH new underwear........(didn't have enough to make it 10 days!!):teeth:

Am I forgetting to do anything?

Hope

Okay, I am working on our overnight bag for Thursday and Friday. Is DCL picky about the size of the carry on?? I thought I read some where that it could not be bigger than a certain size!?
Can't find that info now.

Hope

Tina,

We're going to have to plan to get together for lunch or dinner after the cruise so we can hear all about what we missed. Don't think I'm going to survive not being on the Magic between now and next year. I'm going to need a Disney fix way before then.

Nancy

Originally posted by hopelea
Okay, I am working on our overnight bag for Thursday and Friday. Is DCL picky about the size of the carry on?? I thought I read some where that it could not be bigger than a certain size!?
Can't find that info now.

Hope

I just saw the carry on size in the Magic Book last night that we got with our docs. Mine is about 4 inches too large, so hopefully they won't be that picky. I think it ws something like 13x9x20, because mine is 13x13x20. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the number.

I got all our packing done yesterday. All I have left are our hairbrushes and Haley's pajamas, which I'll wash Thursday night. I just hope everything fits in the towncar that's picking us up.:worried: We have two 30" and one 26" pull bags, one duffle bag, 1 garment bag and Haley's stroller. I'm not counting the carseat since she'll be sitting in it:teeth:

Hey veteran cruisers, do I need to bring my yellow Mickey ponchos? I thought that I read somewhere that they will pass them out when leaving the ship if it's raining. Is that true? Is that for all ports? Thanks...

Amy I don't remember them passing out ponchos. You had better bring them with you. JIC (just in case)::yes:: My son and dil have gotten the steps out of the pool and I have leaves to remove so that we can cover it and close it for the winter. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter