Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen Katt how do you tell whether or not it is a good wine?? Is a screw on lid good??:tongue: Just kidding. Everyone have a good night and we are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Mike

Two years ago we used channel 9 and sub channel 22 (Cruise left on 9/22/01) for any DIS member communications. Not that we used it all that often, but do we want to set up a channel again this year? Did you Cruisears use any channel last year? Tradition would seem to indicate we should use channel 10 and sub channel 11. Any other suggestions?

Dave

Colleen, I just sent you a PM.

Mary, thanks for updating the list one last time.

Two more full days to get ready! :earseek:

Mike - You're such a sweetie. I just can't wait to see you and everyone else.

BTW - I am really NOT stressing...... :yo-yo: :hyper: :yo-yo: :hyper: ....really! :teeth:

Hey Dave - That sounds good to me, not that I have a communication device to communicate with on those channels, but it really sounds good to me!

JenKat - I have no clue either as to what night is what except tropical night is when we are in Cozumel but I don't know when that is. All I know is Grand Cayman is Tuesday (I think). Oh, and the other thing I know is that I am going to be overdressed on the other dinner nights but I don't care, I'm gonna be with my bestest friend/lover and a group of great people for dinner. Looking forward to this more every minute.

Dining information:

1st night--Saturday (at sea) Regular Dining
2nd--Sunday (Key West) Regular Dining
3rd--Monday (at Sea) Formal Night
4th--Tuesday (Grand Cayman) regular dining
5th--Wednesday (Cozumel) Mexicali/Tropical night
6th--Thursday (at sea) Semi-Formal
7th--Friday (Castaway Cay) regular dining

I hope this helps some of you in your planing.
Only 2 more days until I leave :hyper: :hyper: (and I was PLANNING on getting my packing done today :rolleyes:

Sue Ellen

Originally posted by Tulirose
I'm not suppose to get dressed fancy every night, am I? Everytime I go in my closet, I find another dress, I "bought for the cruise"! LOL! I forgot I had all these fancy dresses. What a nice dilema!

I just came up with a great idea, we should have a dress swap on board! We all get our dresses together on the last day and swap and we'll have all new dresses for the holidays!

;)

OK you guys, what the heck is a "Golden Mickey"? Sounds like something you slip into the punchbowl at a highschool party...

Just becuase I think it's fun, here's my dinner wardrobe for the cruise:

1st --Saturday (at sea) Regular Dining - Black slacks and Microsoft Polo
2nd--Sunday (Key West) Regular Dining - Tan slacks and a this cute 1 shoulder number I found (maybe, might have to wear the other polo since it really is a tank top I guess)
3rd--Monday (at Sea) Formal Night - Long Black Velour Dress, lots of beads and I cry everytime I put it on, I love it so much
4th--Tuesday (Grand Cayman) regular dining - Black slacks and my other Microsoft polo
5th--Wednesday (Cozumel) Mexicali/Tropical night - Strapless Tropical dress (Hawaii type print) I bought at Wal-mart on sale (I got a great deal) but I'll have to wear a sweater over because it's a bit low-cut, even for me :))
6th--Thursday (at sea) Semi-Formal - Cream Dress that I found at Ross for about $15, I couldn't believe it and this one is my 2nd favorite
7th--Friday (Castaway Cay) regular dining - Whatever I have left clean.

OK, so, still in my closet that I could pack if I wanted to dress up for Palo or anything else we decide to dress up for is a very sparkly black dress, mid calf lenth, off-the-shoulder and very flattering. I also have a long violet dress that is to-die-for that my son's ex-girlfriend gave me. She wore it to a winter ball a couple years ago and it's got this simple elegance to it. I've got to find an event for it before winter is over.

Golden Mickey is the new show on the Wonder. Lots of people hoping we will see it on the Magic, but not likely.

Tammy, I love your idea of swapping dresses. But I am a little oversized for your stuff. :) I am doing a dress swap with twin sister Mary. We are also trading/sharing shoes, kids clothes, and first-aid stuff.

Hope, I'm the one who said not to sweat the small stuff. If you forget something, just ask. One of us will have it. That's what friends are for!:sunny:

See you all soon! Ave'

I'm looking for the link which had the sheet to print off for DCL to sign in order to have copies made, once back home, of the photos we purchase on board. I thought it was on Dave's site but can't find it anywhere. Help! :confused:

Hi night owls,
I've talked to a few of you who are scrapbookers and some of you want to do a crop with me on board. Could you please send me your names so I know who to look for at the sail away party? Maybe we could wear a ribbon to let us recognize each other... It will be hard enough for us to get together and make a time to crop without knowing who we are...
What do you think?
Croppin' and Crusin' that's a winning combo.:grouphug:
Renae

Another sleepless night. I have a list of stuff that has to be done tomorrow (Dr appts, finding last minute items, finishing my schedule, etc.) and I NEED SLEEP. No way I'm going to get it like this. Mind is too busy, heart is too excited and it's all just keeping me up. dang :worried:

Yep, that's right, I'm still up. Boy I hope I get some sleep on my vacation, because I'm certainly not getting it here.

But guess what I found? OLD PICTURES!! I now have lots of stuff to scrapbook (like I didn't before :rolleyes: ) and stuff I haven't seen in ages. I even found some of my mom's old stuff. I can't wait!

Thought I'd share my crazy dream with everyone!

Since the Magic is done with dry dock (not sure why I would think this!) they just parked her at our next door neighbors! I could just look out our side windows and see her in all her glory just waiting for us! Oh of course we just jumped on board and came to FL with her!

Now I should get to work!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter