• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the updated list and phone list. Thanks Eric and Colleen.

I hope Dan and Scott are having a great trip.

Sue Ellen and Taswire....enjoy your pre-cruise cruise!

Rosemary....where the heck have you been???

Matty...nice to see you posting!

30 DAYS!!!!!:bounce:

:Pinkbounc 28 Days until we leave
:bounce: 30 days until we see the Magic!!

Will I be sleeping the week before? I do have my suitcase sitting out.

Has anyone heard of UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE STORE?? I know Papa has. It is where all the lost luggage from airlines goes too. Well, that is were my mom bought our suitcases this week. What great deals they have there. It is located in our town.

Eric, if you lose any luggage, let me know and I'll go look for your stuff!!

Hope

Congrats Amy and Chris!!!!

We are having another beautiful day at St Thomas! We have had no bad weather after leaving Port Canaveral.

See you guys soon.

Dan

Originally posted by hopelea
:Pinkbounc 28 Days until we leave
:bounce: 30 days until we see the Magic!!

Will I be sleeping the week before? I do have my suitcase sitting out.

Has anyone heard of UNCLAIMED BAGGAGE STORE?? I know Papa has. It is where all the lost luggage from airlines goes too. Well, that is were my mom bought our suitcases this week. What great deals they have there. It is located in our town.

Eric, if you lose any luggage, let me know and I'll go look for your stuff!!

Hope

Hope,
we had our part of lost luggage last time: We departed for the USA on 09/15/01 and the whole airtransport-system was still in turmoil. We had to pass Immigrations and Customs and switch planes in Philly in about 30 minutes. We made it, but our luggage didn't :eek: As seasoned travellers we always carry some extra clothes in our carry-on and so we didn't have any problems. Anyway our luggage was hand-delivered to the ASMo the same night.
BTW, I bought some small presents for Megan and Sara today as "fare" for riding with us - Don't tell them, it shall be a surprise.

Hi Eric...

Am I to bring police badges or were you not able to get any ?

Safe trip...See you soon...

Bette

All you early Arrivers to the port, Do not forget that the ship will be returning from Dry Dock Service (Sept 27-Oct 10) so there will be no disembarking passengers. This may allow embarkation earlier than normal.

Later,
Chris

Twinave, I'm not sure where the red hair came from.:confused: There is distant relatives on both sides of our family who have red hair (but neither me nor DH have red hair) so it was a total surprise when we ended up with two red heads. :confused:

I'll have to find a pic of DH and I. I tried scanning one from our Disney cruise 4 years ago but my scanner isn't working too well and it came out dark.

F.O.R.D. DH used to be a big Ford fan but he's had some problems with his Taurus and then with my van that we are rethinking Ford. Our next car/Van will most likely not be a Ford.:p

Early embarkation, huh? That's what I'm hoping for. Our plans (subject to change depending on how the kids are) are to leave Orlando around 9:30 and hopefully arrive around 10:30 a.m

Amy & Chris, congrats on the pregnancy!! Sending twin vibes your way. ;)

Amy & Chris :Pinkbounc Blue Bounce :Pinkbounc Blue Bounce!
Congrats!

Why is it that it seems to take forever to get here and now Eric is telling us he's at his last update from home ... OMG ... Gotta get a wiggle on with packing.

BTW Ave and Mary ... Will you be identical or will you have diff hair color again?

What's with the tropical storms brewing ... didn't they get the memo that we were coming!

Identical twins, how cool! :cool:

My twins are extremely fraternal.

Originally posted by bettemom
Hi Eric...

Am I to bring police badges or were you not able to get any ?

Safe trip...See you soon...

Bette

Bette,
I'm still hoping to get some, but it doesn't look promising :( Just today I reminded my colleague that he wanted to bring some and he again promised to do his best. I'll keep you posted.

Eric,

Thank-you kindly....

Bette

P.S. My local PD collects badges from other police departments...so...if any of you have contacts,let me know ahead of time & we can trade... ;)

Originally posted by @GoofyNut
Amy & Chris :Pinkbounc Blue Bounce :Pinkbounc Blue Bounce!
Congrats!

Why is it that it seems to take forever to get here and now Eric is telling us he's at his last update from home ... OMG ... Gotta get a wiggle on with packing.

BTW Ave and Mary ... Will you be identical or will you have diff hair color again?

What's with the tropical storms brewing ... didn't they get the memo that we were coming!

If the storms get to close, we put you in a raft and leave you as a bait for them :teeth: This will also make for a safe stay on CC for me :jester:
No more kidding: I already started working on our gift-list for the customs form - I just hope they don't think we're going to start a trade in the US :p Cathy, for you and Art we found something special - similar to the gift you presented us with last time (I bet curiosity is going to eat you up now - LOL)

Hello from Viking country!!! Minnesota beat the Packers last Sunday and my fantasy football team is also 1-0

This week we print the logos. I am taking the shirts to a high school I worked at a few years back. They had a great graphics department and the students should have fun with the iron on process. Hoping for good results!!

Just wondering if anyone will be up late Friday night at the Raddison? We should be rolling in around 10:30 PM.. Unfortunately, Christy and I have to work on Friday and we are on a late flight to Orlando.

Today should be the last day of above 80 degree weather for the next 8 months. Summer seems so short.

It is almost that time again when the leaves begin to change. Fortunately, we will be able to take in some of the great fall colors before we leave on the cruise.

No docs yet.

Remembering Sept. 11th tomorrow.

Doug

Busy, busy, busy here and will stay late at work tonight to try and catch up some. If I don't then I'll just get further behind. Really need that vacation.

A client sent me flowers today which was nice since they smell amazing.

Jim went for his stress test yesterday afternoon and couldn't complete it. I guess he did ok for the first 2 speeds but when they inclined the ramp and increased the speed for the third test he couldn't keep up for the entire 3 minutes and ended up stepping off of the treadmill. He also said that when they took his blood pressure it was really high. We are hoping that all of his problems are caused by high blood pressure but we'll have to wait til the 16th. If he does get medication for high blood pressure we'll be a walking pharmacy with my medications as well. I went to the doctor on Monday and he increased my medication. Still thankful I don't have to take insulin so I'll deal with the pills.

No docs for us yet but we booked with Dreams so it seems that they won't arrive for a while. Hoping to do the T-shirts this weekend but not sure as we don't have a colour printer and will have to arrange to go see my brother as he does have a colour printer.

We booked the cruise so long ago and now it's just around the corner and we still have so much to do it seems all of a sudden.

Must get back to work so that I can leave this place before it gets dark!

OH -- congrats to Amy and Chris -- what wonderful news!!

Fiona

It's time to start packing!!!

We received our DOCS via UPS today.

Hope all are having a good day today as tomorrow will bring a more somber feeling for the day. (09/11)

Hoping for rain as it cloudy and humid.

Welcome Bryan & Cathy.

Doug, hopefully we will be up with the other 12 or so families at the Radisson with the kids swimming and the adults relaxing when your family arrives. I guess it depends on if we are sleeping well before we leave on vacation or if the excitement is just too much. We will probably finally relax when the jet takes off and we know we are freeeeeeeee and on our way. Are you renting a car
from the airport???

Nancy aka Boardwalk4me

Well I haven't started packing, or shopping, or getting the van tuned-up. But I DID start my "to do list". LOL I will be working almost everyday from now till the time we cruise, so getting things done will have to wait till the last minute. Plus I have DH birthday on the 21st, DS birthday on the 22nd, and DD birthday on the 30th. Get what they're getting for thier birthday. A Walt Disney 7 Day Western Carib. Cruise on Disney Magic!!!!!!!!!
Rellingtwin....who's Rellingtwin?

Sooner rather than Later, Ave'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter