• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to Rich and Don. Can I take the test over? Please? But I like Eric's idea, there are lots of tatoo places in Key West. And Rose can get her bellybutton pierced too!;)
I got a e-mail from DU the other day. Seems the FL resident discout info came out. They wanted to know if I wanted to take the FL discout of $240 or keep my onboard credit of $200. This is what I call a No-Brainer!:rolleyes:
Later, Ave'

Ave you could get your eyebrows pierced!!!!!!!!! Or a ring through your lower lip. It would make eating corn on the cob hard though.

Mike

Hey! What kind of reputation do Rich and I have.... wanting him to get a tattoo and me body piercings! *shiver* Rich says he is too old and too wrinkled for a tattoo and it took me a long time to get my ears pierced so forget about other piercings! LOL!

Bette - Each time I shut the computer down, I kick myself. I've been meaning to send you an email thanking you for my package of cross stitching! I hope to properly do same tonight when I am finished here but just in case, I want you to know it was received and appreciated. :D

Back to Catch-up notes:

Fiona and Arlene - I can't relate at all to your packing woes. Rich packs himself and has never forgotten anything. The only way I can kinda understand is in regards to my son. For our Omaha trip, however, his girlfriend was here helping him pack so that was good!

Sarahsmom (MaryJo) - Dan stole post 5200 from you and you give him waterpark tickets??!! What a gal! (are you away in New England now?) Anyway, I am a witness to him saying he will get you a drink. You WILL have to remind him as he says, otherwise that drink will never materialize - I speak from experience! LOL!! Love ya Dan honey. Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Eric - Oh, okay, if the group shots are going to be LARGE SIZE than that will be good. We wanna be able to see people in the photos.

Ave - I know you asked for my last name for the Palo brunch. I will pm you it later. Just so you know I didn't forget.

And someone - probably Dan - said for some reason that I should bop papa on the head. I would never, ever bop papa on the head. He's too sweet.

Originally posted by Tulirose
Hey! What kind of reputation do Rich and I have.... wanting him to get a tattoo and me body piercings! *shiver* Rich says he is too old and too wrinkled for a tattoo and it took me a long time to get my ears pierced so forget about other piercings! LOL!

Bette - Each time I shut the computer down, I kick myself. I've been meaning to send you an email thanking you for my package of cross stitching! I hope to properly do same tonight when I am finished here but just in case, I want you to know it was received and appreciated. :D

Back to Catch-up notes:

Fiona and Arlene - I can't relate at all to your packing woes. Rich packs himself and has never forgotten anything. The only way I can kinda understand is in regards to my son. For our Omaha trip, however, his girlfriend was here helping him pack so that was good!

Sarahsmom (MaryJo) - Dan stole post 5200 from you and you give him waterpark tickets??!! What a gal! (are you away in New England now?) Anyway, I am a witness to him saying he will get you a drink. You WILL have to remind him as he says, otherwise that drink will never materialize - I speak from experience! LOL!! Love ya Dan honey. Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Eric - Oh, okay, if the group shots are going to be LARGE SIZE than that will be good. We wanna be able to see people in the photos.

Ave - I know you asked for my last name for the Palo brunch. I will pm you it later. Just so you know I didn't forget.

And someone - probably Dan - said for some reason that I should bop papa on the head. I would never, ever bop papa on the head. He's too sweet.

Rosemary,
as I intend to get a new Leatherman Wave in Florida I can do that piercing :jester: BTW, does anybody know If there may be problems bringing a Leatherman aboard? Do they consider it a weapon? Or do I have to surrender it together with my passport and get it back upon disembarkation?

Mary Jo,
Dan also promised me a drink and I think that he will stand to his word. If not we set Rosemary free and let her chase him down
:p

Bette,
no chance to get Pinky for anyone else than the Pennsylvanian-English-German-Connection - Sorry ;)

Hi Everyone,

It's Graff from the Southernmost Scavenger Hunt in Key West. Just posting a quick update on the checks received for your hunt on October 12.

We're so happy that this has turned into a large event and that everone is already so excited about it. Pinky can't wait to meet you all!

So, here's a list of checks that have been received as of today...

Danscott
Cdnmickeylover
Viking
Hopkins
Relling Twin
Twinave
Scootersmom
Missy & Tammy
Papa
Padisneyfan
Bettemom
Okwmeister
Pohnate
Chuck & Dean
Parents of Hopelea
Boardwalk4me
Silentshot
Cheese Please
Michael klauss

That's it for now....We'll update you again in a few weeks

See you all very soon....Happy Hunting!

Graff - The Southernmost Scavenger Hunt

:bounce:

Mike ... Ordered our tickets for the MNSC night. 4 Big Kid tickets (I mean Adults! ). I Can't wait to do that with you guys.

Hi from Hot & Humid Minnesota! Almost feels like we are in Florida except we have no rain and so we are trying to save our lawns. We are hoping for rain today but who knows.
Here is our schedule for Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Grand Cayman - Capt Marvin's with the group
Cozumel - Take taxi to Chanukaab & snorkel.
Castaway Cay - Relax, Relax, Relax

Also for those in the know, need confirmation on the T-shirts. I know it is probably in these posts somewhere but where and how long would it take me to find it?

SO......
Color of Octoberfest T-shirt and the placement of logo on front or back?

Color of ScavengEAR Hunt T-shirt in Key West and also placement of logo front or back?

Thanks!
Nancy aka Boardwalk4me

Graff,

Thanks for checking in with us and letting us know who has paid. It's a very nice list. If you've paid already... thanks! If not, please do so soon.

Can't wait to meet everyone.
Tina :)

The color of the ScavengEar Logo t-shirt is yellow and the color of the Cruisetoberfest t-shirt is white. Logo's, I assume, are to be displayed on the front of the shirts.

I already did mine!

Me, dw and ds21 are going on the 10/11/03 cruise. It is our 24th wedding aniversary and Ben's first cruise. It will be great.

Would you like to join 58 of your fellow DIS'ers for a Scavenger Hunt in Key West? Check out the post on page 356 and let me know if you are interested.

Welcome to the DIS 10/11/03 cruise!

WaltJr ... Welcome, Welcome. Please don't be intimidated by the way we post. There are a lot of us that have cruised together before and we kid each other a lot. It is a great way to get to know each other before we SAIL AWAY. Erick aka VIking has a list that you can sign up for and then you will receive a list in return so you can get to know us a little better. :Pinkbounc Also that is how we know how many goodies we need for the Sail a Way Party. (A bunch of us bring little trinkets to pass out and break the ice a bit!) That is also where I get the names so that I can make name tags for everyone in the group. If you have any ?'s, feel free to post them here or just PM one of us "veterans"

OMG Work is crazy the last few days ... gotta run

Cathy with @ C

Originally posted by Hopkins
The color of the ScavengEar Logo t-shirt is yellow and the color of the Cruisetoberfest t-shirt is white. Logo's, I assume, are to be displayed on the front of the shirts.

I already did mine!

We will put them on the back of our T-shirts, because this is the only portion of our bodies you will see during the Hunt - That is, if you're quick enough to follow us for a while :teeth:

Folks,
we just got home from another lateshift :(
Tomorrow it's lateshift for Anja again and on Thursday and Friday we will spend the evening in the gym - as usual ;)
But I will do an update Saturday after the chat.

To all the newbies: Sorry for the delay, but I also have a job to earn the money for our vacations ;)

CHAT IS ON SATURDAY 10am EST/4pm CET!!!! Don't miss it!!!

Jeff,
have you got the plug-in? I call you tomorrow at the office, Buddy!! I'll be in some meetings, but should find time to get in touch with you.

Hi Everyone,

Having a truly awful day at work although not as bad as yesterday. I know it's going to get better but when, when is the question. The blackout meant that nothing was done Friday which was the 15th -- the middle of the month which fell on a Friday which is traditionally a very busy day. Am now trying to catch up and my secretary is away this week. Who knew it was going to be a disaster!! I just glad that she's having a good week weatherwise because last summer for her vacation she got the rainiest week of the summer and the same held true for the week she took off in July. This week has turned out to be nice and hot and sunny. It would be perfect if the a/c was on full blast but it's not b/c we are still conserving power. The temp is supposed to go up tomorrow and Thursday so it should be interesting. Our power already went down this afternoon for a short time -- not long enough for us to go home though, darn.

Back to work so that I can get out of here and go to the Jays game.

By the way Pinky is coming north -- we won't get the World Series this year but we'll get Pinky.

Fiona

Forgot -- We don't have the Scavenear Logo yet. Should we? It's on my list to do (which doesn't exist according to Jim and everything can be done is 20 minutes anyway).

Told Jim this morning that we have 2 free weekends til the cruise and he looked at me blankly as if this wasn't a problem because everything could be done in less than 20 minutes.

Fiona

Does anyone know who Michael Klaus or Don Holm are? Please e-mail me or PM me. You sent a check to Southernmost Scavenger Hunt, but there is no DIS name with it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter