CRT- Would you eat breakfast or dinner there?

stacyim

Earning My Ears
My children are 4 and 6 and I was wondering if we should eat breakfast or dinner at CRT.

We ate lunch and loved it. It was the perfect break from the park for us, and the food was wonderful! I don't think I could convince my family to skip this one.

At breakfast and lunch, all the princesses are there.
At dinner, you only see Cindy before your meal and then the FG during the meal.

Breakfast was wonderful the 2 times I went in the past. I have never had dinner there and will be doing that for the honeymoon in June YAY! It may make your choice easier to know that the characters don't interact at dinner but they do at breakfast.

BREAKFAST IS GREAT AND A WALK STRAIGHT OUT TO FANTASYLAND NICE AND EARLY.

We also loved dinner but no princesses and the characters don't stop for autographs and don't always stop for pictures. Also the food is not to every child's taste. Having said which we are going back in February as we really enjoyed it.

Between those two I would do breakfast for the princesses. We are doing lunch.

We've only done breakfast there and it was yummy. The service could have been better but the food was quite good. We looked at the lunch and dinner menu as well, but the brekfast fare appealled to us more so we did breakfast.

We ate there last Sept and we enjoyed it. I have boys and wasn't sure how they would feel about it but they had fun. The food was good too.

We had CRT breakfast before park opening on the first day of the kids' first trip. Talk about magic!!!

If you can get in before park opening, do breakfast. If not, I'd go for lunch instead of dinner. Good luck!!! :wizard:

We loved lunch. My dh isn't fond of eggs, so breakfast was out for us. I wanted princesses, so dinner was out as well.
Lunch was very good IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter