CRT - worth 2 TS credits?

wundermommy76

Mouseketeer
Is CRT worth 2 TS credits? I have read such mixed reviews about CRT. Makes it hard to decide to use 2 credits for a dinner there.

Also, exactly which characters are there?

I think it is really up to you to decide if its worth two credits...

The atmosphere and the character interaction is great prolly worth two credits...

Is the food not by ANY means...

Cinderella is pretty much your only guaranteed character...

So its really what you want...

Akershus has more characters and a great atmosphere and is only 1 credit...

We had dinner at CRT on our last trip but paid OOP because we just couldn't give up those 2 credits. In my opinion, the food is definitely not worth 2 credits especially when compared to the food quality at signature locations, which are also 2 credits. You are paying for the experience of eating in the castle, which is pretty neat. I would recommend doing it once, especially if you have children who would enjoy the castle and the princess interaction. When we were there, we met Cinderella before going up to the restaurant for a photo and then during dinner we met Ariel, Aurora, Belle and Snow White. If eating in the castle is not a must do for you and princess interaction is all you are looking for, then Akershus in Epcot is a good alternative at only 1 TS credit per person.

If you want the math answer, no it's not.

Your TS credit is "worth" about $38, so that's $76 for 2TS and CRT is not that expensive even for dinner.

Now, that's for adults. If you have kids and you decide to go, you definitely want to use credits for them because the price of the meal is almost the amount you pay for 2 day's of DDP for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter