CRT...with no kids

under_the_sea

Earning My Ears
So my family and I are going this summer and we will be eating dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table one day. The youngest person in our party is 15...is it weird if we go without any young kids with us?

In January my husband and I ate at both CRT and Arkshus and we were 24 and 27. Although we were one of the few tables without kids it wasn't a problem or anything.

At CRT I even got a wand and my husband a sword.

Wanted to eat there this year but DH and I have no room in our adrs for it. We are going to Tusker house for breakfast and CP. Its just myself and DH and no one looks at us like we have two heads.

We went in August (23 and 27 at the time) and had a great time. Our server even made an effort to get over to us when the princesses came around so we could both be in the pictures, and he obliged my fiance with a plastic sword, which he then kept in his belt loop the rest of the day and as a result is in all of our photopass pictures. Classy. :rotfl:

Go and have a great time!

DH and I took our 15 and 16 year old girls last year. It was AWESOME! They were just as into it as the little kids! One of my favorite highlights of the trip. Cannot wait to go back in 2012 with 4 teenage girls, 2 of them who have never been to Disney.

DH & I are at CRT for lunch on our HM. He was fairly mortified when he was handed a sword during the "show" part of the meal while I loved it. Whatever ;)

My family ate at CRT for dinner in December without any children. There were other tables of all adults or families with teenaged children. It wasn't weird and we had a lot of fun. The princesses all stopped by and posed for pictures.

We've been there for both b'fast and dinner without kids, and had a nice time. B'fast is better. (Most people will tell you the dinners at CRT are overpriced and forgettable.) Also, most of the "tables for two" are on the outer wall of the dining area, so you stand a good chance of getting a table with a window and a nice view.

Favorite moment at b'fast: the guy in tights who came by and asked "More coffee, m'lord?" :laughing:

Weird is in the eye of the beholder. If you are in to the whole character thing, there would be no problem. Personally, as adults, we are not into character experiences when there are no children present. Breakfast at CRT would definitely not be my cup of tea. But dinner is a bit less "in your face" as far as the character interaction goes. So even if you feel awkward about characters visiting your adult-only table, you can still enjoy CRT for the atmosphere without feeling that you have to buy into the whole character thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter