CRT timing on MK EE day?

missytiffy

Earning My Ears
Hello. IF I get a ressie and IF I have a choice on times, when should I go to Cindy's on an EE day? I don't even know when the park opens on an EE day (Sunday), isn't it 9:00 a.m? Should I try to do MK with almost 3 year old for the Magic Hour and then go the breakfast after park opens to everyone?

Or should I do the breakfast before EE and then enjoy the magic hour. If so, I would already be in the park, would I have to go out and come back in if I timed it to be done around EE opening time? This will probably NOT even be an option, but it doesn't hurt to have a strategy, right? Keep in mind, DD will be days away from being 3 so we will be riding kiddie rides only, and we will have our day passes.

THANKS..you are all so much help!

Tiffany

I don't think you will get much of a choice.

But if you happen to get a choice of early or late, it really up to you.

I've done my CRT PS right when the park opened (8:00a) and it was nice walking down Main Street with it dead and then eating first, and then when we were done eating, the park was still not crowded and we were able to go on many rides before the park got busy.

Or if you get a late PS, you could come for EE and do a bunch of rides in Fantasyland and then head over for your late breakfast.

Either way, I think you'll have a blast and get lots accomplished being there so early.

Good luck getting the PS!

We usually try for an early PS on a non EE day. Our upcoming trip though, I booked a 10:20 ps on an EE day, I figure will get the extra hour and make our way back to the castle for a late breakfast than just leave MK for the day.

My feeling is if you have an early PS on an EE day, you technically are loosing the hour:(

Laura

Last month, we had a 10:20 PS time and it was great for Extra Magic Hour. The kids got all of Fantasyland done during that time and then we went and had "brunch", as we called it. It was great, and I found it better than doing the PS at 7:30 am and feeling like we have to get out and get into the parks before the crowds come. Done both, and like the later breakfast better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter