CRT Ressie during MNSSHP

Ariellm21

Earning My Ears
I noticed my CRT reservation was after MK closed and called to make sure that was correct. The woman I spoke with said it is right - that it is during MNSSHP and that I would need a wristband to be in the park after 7PM.

I booked this reservation on the phone..why couldn't they mention that then??? She said they are having some issues with the call center forgetting to tell people this when making the reservation.

She couldn't find an earlier time and said I could go to CRT a little early to check in and explain what happened, but no guaruntees.

My ressie is this Friday...the day of my anniversary. I was SO excited to eat there for the 1st time...now I am just nervous I won't get in!!

Anyone else experience this???

I have seen people turned away in this situation, but others have posted that they were allowed to dine. I guess it all depends on what the CM says when you get to the podium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter