• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT Questions

Disney Dreamin

Earning My Ears
What's the scoop on scoring a breakfast ressie at CRT? This will be our first time eating at the castle and my kids are really looking forward to it. I am 2 weeks away from the 180 mark. Our dates are May 22-29 for a party of 6. Is it still as difficult to get this ADR as it once was? The UG has me worried that it will take a miracle. Are you still required to pay in full at booking? How does that work with DDP? Thanks in advance for any help!

We booked our with no problems and we actually able to go back and get another time a few weeks later. I booked it online linking it to our resort reservation. It took my credit card info but did not charge anything since we are also doing the dining plan.

What's the scoop on scoring a breakfast ressie at CRT? This will be our first time eating at the castle and my kids are really looking forward to it. I am 2 weeks away from the 180 mark. Our dates are May 22-29 for a party of 6. Is it still as difficult to get this ADR as it once was? The UG has me worried that it will take a miracle. Are you still required to pay in full at booking? How does that work with DDP? Thanks in advance for any help!

I just booked yesterday no problem. I think with 180 days it is so much easier than 90 days. Be online at 6AM EST and you should have no problem. I even checked later in the day and there were tons of availability. All times, 8AM different days. I am also going in May (7-14) As far as the DDP, you must link your resort reservation to the ADR and then it will know that you have the DDP. It will ask you for a credit card guarantee, but should not charge you. Before you click the Submit button, verify that it says $0.00 that is being charged. No worries, you should have no problems as long as you are online ready with your credit card, resort Confirmation # at 6AM EST.

I booked breakfast at my 180 day mark this past weekend. I had to go in and change the time today...and had quite a few choices available. As long as you ready to go when your window opens, you should be good.

You can book all of your ADR's on the 180th day from your check in date. Have your ADR list and your confirmation# ready. Book them all at 6am on line or call at 7am.

I agree, now that Disney allowed the 6 month window again and no free DDP reservations are easier now.

I was able to book a CRT lunch for our last trip with no problems...and this was when the bookings were 90 days AND it was during free dining. I called and basically cut off the CM on the phone saying, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I want to book Cinderella's Royal Table on 11/3 at 1:00PM for lunch for 1 adult and 1 child." It worked out fine and I think the CMs are used to being cutoff for this particular ressie.

Good luck!

Have alternative dates too. If you plan on eating there your first day, your chances of getting the reservation at the time you want will be less. The further out you go in your trip--the fewer people will have already made reservations. Either way, if you are flexible on day & time, you should get a reservation. Good luck!

I was ctually able to book a dinner ADR 2 weeks after my 90 day window had opened. There were only two available slots, both dinner, so I took the later one, but still, I was happy that I got one! :goodvibes

I just booked this today for my May trip and my window opened 2 days ago.

I got an 810 am - it's me and DS12, I want to go just so we can say we ate in the castle princess:

is it worth it and will my son (who will be 13 by that time) be embarassed by all the girly stuff??

I knew all the great folks on the Dis would have the answers! Thanks so much for your responses. I feel a lot better about my chances, and I plan on being on the reservation system right at 6am. I don't really care what day we have to go. We just really want to go! Thanks again!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter