CRT-question

kristin3

Earning My Ears
Hi
I want to make a reservation for CRT. We have the dining plan. How does it work since it is asking for credit card info.? Does my credit card actually get charged or is it just used incase you don't show up?

Thanks
Kristin

Right now, if you make a reservation online, it might. Take a look at the total amount due today. If that says "$0.00", then your card will be used as a hold. If it has an actual dollar amount, then it's telling you it will be charged.

Now there are two ways to go about this. The first way is to book over the phone. The CM over the phone can manually enter that you have a dining plan and thus force the system to recognize it and have you only use a hold. Or, you can continue and book online, paying upfront, to be reimbursed when you dine.

This is caused by an issue in the website where it won't always recognize that you have a dining plan associated with your room reservation. It's been happening more since the change in systems, but is an old bug.

Even the CM's on the phone have accidentaly charged the CC instead of using it to hold.

I prefer to do it online myself if possible, some people have trouble getting it to recognize that you're on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter