• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT princesses

gellar

Earning My Ears
In looking through trip reports and restaurant reviews, I have yet to see someone NOT see Aurora. We have an ADR for dinner on DD's birthday and Aurora is her favorite princess. Has anyone eaten at CRT and not seen her? I know they don't guarantee specific princesses, but I'm curious what the chances are that she'll be there.

As a backup you can find her at Epcot in France pavilion. One of my favorite character meet and greets with my daughter was with aurora. But I think she is usually at CRT.

They don't guarantee a certain character, but I think Aurora is nearly always at CRT. Snow White is the one we've never seen at the princess meals.

In looking through trip reports and restaurant reviews, I have yet to see someone NOT see Aurora. We have an ADR for dinner on DD's birthday and Aurora is her favorite princess. Has anyone eaten at CRT and not seen her? I know they don't guarantee specific princesses, but I'm curious what the chances are that she'll be there.

Last summer the 3 meals the day we went had Aurora. It was Aurora, Snow White, Mulan and Merida for us plus Cinderella. But I haven't heard of Aurora not being at CRT.

Last summer the 3 meals the day we went had Aurora. It was Aurora, Snow White, Mulan and Merida for us plus Cinderella. But I haven't heard of Aurora not being at CRT.

Merida? My little girls have asked to meet her, and it would be awesome if she was there in August! I really don't mind standing in character lines, but the list of their must meets keeps growing!

We had Snow White at both CRT and Akershus over Christmas time this past December. No Merida or Mulan at either, though.

And Aurora at both as well :)

We had Snow White at both CRT and Akershus.

Yeah, I've heard she's common - she's just the one we've never seen, so we got a weird dining fluctuation both of those meals (different years). Hopefully she'll be there when my daughter and I take our "Princess Trip" in 2017 - I want her to meet them all :). If not, we'll track her down at her Epcot Meet and Greet.

We went a little over a year ago and Aurora wasn't there. I was very upset because YDD was dressed up as her. Fortunately, she didn't notice or care. We had Snow White, Ariel, Merida, and Jasmine.

Merida? My little girls have asked to meet her, and it would be awesome if she was there in August! I really don't mind standing in character lines, but the list of their must meets keeps growing!

We were very surprised to have Merida at the Castle. We waited inline to meet her just before dinner that night too. I was like "Did they just say Merida?" And she was at our table within seconds of her name being called.

I hadn't heard of Mulan and Merida being at CRT and was very shocked. Was expecting Ariel and Belle perhaps Jasmine.

10574475_10152305303927705_4908455240104847893_n_zps7smcfxyv.jpg

Last edited:
We were very surprised to have Merida at the Castle. We waited inline to meet her just before dinner that night too. I was like "Did they just say Merida?" And she was at our table within seconds of her name being called.

I hadn't heard of Mulan and Merida being at CRT and was very shocked. Was expecting Ariel and Belle perhaps Jasmine.

10574475_10152305303927705_4908455240104847893_n_zps7smcfxyv.jpg
Lucky You!

The most frequent princesses at CRT are Cindy in the foyer for the photo op and in the dining room are Snow White, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Ariel and Jasmine. Merida and Mulan seem to be the most common substitutes, although it can be any princess. Belle has not appeared at CRT since Enchanted Tales with Belle opened.

How lucky to see Merida!

We've always seen Aurora at CRT (& Akershus) and had an amazing day of Aurora by starting at the Perfectly Princess tea in the morning, then we saw her by chance at Epcot, and then CRT for dinner. Aurora "remembered' us right away right after I happened to mention how incredible it was to see her again & again. She is certainly busy! :rotfl2:(Pure magic, btw)

Merida is my niece's favorite next to Belle and Ariel, Belle was the only princess she didn't get that trip. Be anxious to see what happens when we dine there in August.

We told the girls early that they were going, and they have been in a planning overload! They do not really know what to expect, but have been adding Princesses daily and Merida was the last Must Meet. LOL! WE have Akershus booked so they should be able to meet Belle, FP for Rapunzel and A&E.

The first time we went to Disney since our own children were young was when my DGD was 4. CRT had just stated lunch and we booked it for our first MK day, Kady all dressed in her fabulous Cinderella gown adn little whilte sneakers blinking with tiny red lights, and her hair all done up Royal at the Barbershop (remember when you could do that?) Belle was in the Castle in her blue dress, and she was so kind and funny with my shy little Kady. She had Kady stand on the chair so that little peanut could have a serious conversation about Gaston! and then remembeed her during the parade, pointing to her and sticking out her tongue.

I know that people will oftentimes pooh pooh the character interactions and complain about th cost of the meals vs the quality that you get, but for us, they are priceless. This year my little neighbors, granddaughters of my heart, have had a pretty tough time, and so when they walk up to the house, and start pouring through all the photos people post on my FB, planning and speculating who will be there and what they will talk about, my DH tells me it will be worth every penny we spend. I don't know who is more excited for the M&G! Me or them!!!

Last edited:
We told the girls early that they were going, and they have been in a planning overload! They do not really know what to expect, but have been adding Princesses daily and Merida was the last Must Meet. LOL! WE have Akershus booked so they should be able to meet Belle, FP for Rapunzel and A&E.

The first time we went to Disney since our own children were young was when my DGD was 4. CRT had just stated lunch and we booked it for our first MK day, Kady all dressed in her fabulous Cinderella gown adn little whilte sneakers blinking with tiny red lights, and her hair all done up Royal at the Barbershop (remember when you could do that?) Belle was in the Castle in her blue dress, and she was so kind and funny with my shy little Kady. She had Kady stand on the chair so that little peanut could have a serious conversation about Gaston! and then remembeed her during the parade, pointing to her and sticking out her tongue.

I know that people will oftentimes pooh pooh the character interactions and complain about th cost of the meals vs the quality that you get, but for us, they are priceless. This year my little neighbors, granddaughters of my heart, have had a pretty tough time, and so when they walk up to the house, and start pouring through all the photos people post on my FB, planning and speculating who will be there and what they will talk about, my DH tells me it will be worth every penny we spend. I don't know who is more excited for the M&G! Me or them!!!

My niece has her moments and sometimes drives me insane. But after everything lately, I doubt she can ruin this vacation. ;) But I can remember her first time to Disneyland (she was 3) and how exciting it was to see things through her eyes and then her first time to WDW. She has never been into the dress up, but she loves the characters and always wants to meet them.

Just had breakfast on Sunday at CRT and the princesses were Cinderella in the lobby, and visiting in the restaurant was Snow White, Aurora, Ariel and Jasmine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter