• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT Prices?

Kelnstephen

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if someone could give me adult prices for CRT for Breakfest,Lunch and Dinner and also What they serve at each meal time. And Which is the easiest to get reservations for?

Thanks Kelly

Check out this info from allearsnet (scroll down to CRT):
http://www.allearsnet.com/din/cb.htm

You can check out this Sticky thread for advice on ADR:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=195400

We lucked out earlier this month. We stayed at the Poly GVC and listed CRT on our initial itinerary request to IPO. We could not get an ADR when we booked it; however, when we arrived our first day and got our ADR print-out, we lucked out. :cool1: Someone must have cancelled and someone at IPO snagged it for us. If you are staying concierge, I'd get it on your wish list; the folks at IPO must regularly check for cancellations. I independently tried to get the ADR every few days or so with absolutely no luck.

I went to the websights and can't find what they serve for Breakfest,Lunch and Dinner. Also If we have two children under the age of 2 do they bring plates for them? We are staying at POFQ the week of April 7th. My daughter will be 8 months and my niece will be 2. Any other character meal suggestions would be great.

Thanks Kelly

I think you may have a hard time finding what they serve. They announced a couple of months ago they'd be switching to a plated meal, where you'd have to pick one thing.

But that doesn't start until next month.

When they announced the changes, they didn't say WHAT the choices would be. So I think you may have to wait until the changeover to find out what they'll be offering.

If you're going before february, they have a pre-plated, all-you-can eat deal that includes eggs, breakfast potatoes, sausage, stuffed french toast, fruit, and assorted breakfast breads.

They also have a healthy alternative that includes fruit, yogurt, and granola.

My daughter will be 8 months and my niece will be 2. Any other character meal suggestions would be great.

We love the character breakfast at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom, they have Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eyore and Piglet. The good was very good. They also have a lunch and dinner character meal.
Go to the link for Deb Wills site, http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm
there are menus for each restaurant, and if you scroll down to the character meals and also the character meal location link she tells you where the character meals are who is there etc.
I find allearsnet to be a great source of information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter