CRT or Akerhaus - Better odds for Snow White

Mommydar

Perpetual Planner of trips to The World
Getting ready to make ADRs tomorrow for May 8 - 15 trip. DD (6) wants to eat lunch or dinner with Snow White. She keeps going on and on about how she absolutely must see her. At which restaurant between CRT and Akerhaus will we have a better shot of seeing her?
I wished she wanted to see Cindy. Then it would be more definite.

We had dinner at Akershus in September and Snow White was there along with Belle, Aurora, Ariel & Jasmine; but the princesses rotate.

We went to both in Sept and Snow White was at both. I am pretty sure that she is more likely to be at CRT (as I don't think the Princesses change as much as Akershus), but I think that there is a good shot at her being at both! Typically, CRT has Cinderella greeting, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle in her blue dress, & Aurora. Akershus seems to have Belle (in her yellow dress) greeting, Aurora, Snow White and 2 others. We had Human Ariel & Cinderella when we went and it was like hitting the Princess jackpot!

we ate at Akershus and no SW. However, she is often doing meet-n-greets- outside of Germany if you don't see her at Akershus.

We ate at CRT (lunch) in January 2009 and Snow was there.

We always eat in Norway at least twice per trip. On previous trips it was hit or miss princess-wise. When we went (breakfast both times) in September 2009 we were told they had "standardized" the princesses so they wouldn't be changing around anymore. For breakfast we had Belle (greeting), Snow White, Ariel (human), Cinderella and Aurora.

We have been to Akershus several times and have yet to see Snow White. My DD is disappointed, but usually gets over it quickly!

We just got back and did the princess dinner at Akershus and SW was there - which I was really hoping for as DD (8 mo) was wearing her SW dress/costume

We had the greet with Belle in Yellow dress, Arrora in red dress, human Ariel and Cinderella - not too shabby ...

We also ate at Akershus our last visit and saw SW and also saw her at CRT for lunch. I have read other threads that say dinner at CRT has Suzi and Pearla, Fairy Godmother and Cinderella but no princesses.

Snow White was at our CRT lunch on 11/3. I know the characters change often, but from what I've read she is there quite often.

We also had Belle (blue dress), Princess Aurora and Jasmine.

We also ate at Akershus our last visit and saw SW and also saw her at CRT for lunch. I have read other threads that say dinner at CRT has Suzi and Pearla, Fairy Godmother and Cinderella but no princesses.

This is correct -- no princesses during the CRT dinner (ate there 10/27). In fact there is no character/patron interaction at all. The fairy godmother shows up with the mice and they put on a little show and thats it. The only interaction you get is walking in and getting your picture done with Cindy -- but even that can be rushed if there is a line. We had a 4:20PM ressie for dinner and it was nice. Not too rushed and my kids actually got to talk to Cindy. At our lunch on 11/3, no talking to Cindy much at all. It was "SAY CHEESE", move on. Busier time with a 1:15PM lunch ressie.

In April we did lunch at both CRT and Akershus. We saw Snow White at both meals.

In Oct. we had dinner at Akershus and lunch at CRT. Again, we saw Snow White at both meals.

Went ahead and reserved lunch at CRT. The one time we were at Akerhaus, we didn't see Snow White. I am hoping we will see her at CRT. If not, I guess we'll tell my DD she was sick, had to stay home, and then go wait in line to see her at her "home" in Toon Town.

Went ahead and reserved lunch at CRT. The one time we were at Akerhaus, we didn't see Snow White. I am hoping we will see her at CRT. If not, I guess we'll tell my DD she was sick, had to stay home, and then go wait in line to see her at her "home" in Toon Town.

Lunch was my favorite meal there! I had the beef pot pie thingy and it was yummy!! I think your DD will be happy just to be dining in the castle...if Snow White it there it will be just an added bonus!!

Snow White was at Akershus on Oct 11. It was our favorite character of the night. She was just kind of sassy and paid a lot of attention to my DS who was clearly smitten with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter