CRT menu changes

I have been watching the menus at CRT for a couple of months now because I have been debating this ressie for our next trip. I believe this is the old menu and the new menu is on the Disney website. Also, if you read the reviews on tripadvisor.com, it also appears the breakfast choices are new based on what people are saying. I will keep an eye on it until I go in February, but I am pretty confidant that the new menu for breakfast has the choices such as stuffed french toast and lobster/crab crepes. Because of this, I just switched my ADR from dinner to breakfast.

Once again, the website in question states this menu was updated 11/12, and someone stated they heard this would take effect after the holidays - i.e. next year.

I also wanted to point out that it was this website where I first found and posted about the new, current menu - the current one with lovely choices of crepes, quiche, steak, etc. It doesn't make sense why they would have the correct menu, then "update" it with an old menu.

My fear (and I hope I am sooooo wrong) is that these are the changes that will occur after the holiday season is over.

I did write the website for clarification early last week, but got absolutely no response....

With the plated choices, will they let you have "seconds" of you are still hungry?

Thanks!

With the plated choices, will they let you have "seconds" of you are still hungry?

Thanks!

I was curious about this too, but trust me when I say this won't be an issue. They give you more than enough! The portions are extremely generous.

I REALLY hope this isn't true.
I have a 8:05 AM ADR there on 1/13, and would seriously reconsider keeping it if these changes take effect. On the one hand, I've never eaten in the castle before and would really like to try it. On the other hand, it's really difficult to justify paying that cost for such a basic meal (especially considering that I'm vegetarian, so it would essentially be $50 for eggs and pastry).

JulieBR said:
Once again, the website in question states this menu was updated 11/12, and someone stated they heard this would take effect after the holidays - i.e. next year.

I also wanted to point out that it was this website where I first found and posted about the new, current menu - the current one with lovely choices of crepes, quiche, steak, etc. It doesn't make sense why they would have the correct menu, then "update" it with an old menu.

My fear (and I hope I am sooooo wrong) is that these are the changes that will occur after the holiday season is over.

I did write the website for clarification early last week, but got absolutely no response....

Yes...I'm with you in thinking this is a new menu for after the first of the year. I'm just hoping its a typo on breakfast.....you'll notice that the kids and adults read exactly the same. I'm hoping the just accidentally cut and pasted the kids breakfast into the adult section.

I have ressies for breakfast on Jan. 7. I will be keeping a very close eye on it and will cancel if it does look like this is the new breakfast. I'll report what I find so all of you for later in Jan can plan!

I really hope that the breakfast menu is going to be better than what they are saying it will be. I've booked a pre-park opening breakfast in May and I know DH won't be thrilled with just bacon and eggs.

We ate there on NOv 27th and there was menu that we chose from- I had the French toast while DH had steak and eggs, and our one DD had a special plate brought out due to food allergies.

It was ok, but not great...we have had better food at lunch time.

We ate there today and the new menu starts in the next 7 days but the waitress could not confirm when or what was on it just that it was changing and they were not happy about it.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that coffee is one of the beverage options on the children's menu?

Has anyone been there the last few days? Hoping for reports of the new menu, especially breakfast.

We are making a breakfast ADR at CRT for June, I sure hope the menu does not change since was are prepaying based on what is shown now. If they change the menu and we do not like it, will we be able to cancel and get a refund?

The Fox Menagerie said:
We are making a breakfast ADR at CRT for June, I sure hope the menu does not change since was are prepaying based on what is shown now. If they change the menu and we do not like it, will we be able to cancel and get a refund?

Yes...as long as you cancel by the deadline. I believe it is 48 hours ahead, but have to go look to be sure. I have breakfast ressies for Jan 9....I'm hoping I can get some updated info here before we leave home. Like you, I plan to cancel if what was posted at the start of this thread is accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter