CRT kids dinner menu question

jenifferf00

Mouseketeer
I was looking over the menus for CRT on All Ears and I'm a little confused on the kids meals. I see they have 3 appetizers listed, then a choice of nuggets or pizza, then dessert choices; however further down they have actual meals for kids with dessert being a yogurt parfait. With the meals do the kids still get an ap? Can they swap out the yogurt parfait for another dessert?

My daughter would likely want something like salad with ranch, with the roasted chicken leg, and make your own cupcake. We'll likely go no matter the menu, I just want to know what to expect.

I've checked my photos from August and dredged back through my mind and finally settled on what our DD (8) had. There was a basket of bread rolls with butter. She had cheese cubes and grapes for her app then I have a photo of the beef with mash and green beans. For dessert she had the create your own cupcake (with candle as it was her birthday).

I've checked my photos from August and dredged back through my mind and finally settled on what our DD (8) had. There was a basket of bread rolls with butter. She had cheese cubes and grapes for her app then I have a photo of the beef with mash and green beans. For dessert she had the create your own cupcake (with candle as it was her birthday).

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter