CRT...Keep Calling????

mom2zandjsquared

Disney Mom
Okay so now I have the money to pre-pay for CRT and I can't get an ADR. We are willing to change our parks around to accommodate so we are at MK that day. So do I just keep calling every day and more than once a day hoping for a cancellation?

TIA
Heather

The dates we are looking at doing breakfast is on April 10th, 11th, or 13th

Yes keep calling, I called 2 days before and really only wanted a breakfast ressie and I had 3 times to choose from....one even being before the park opened which is awesome to snap a few great pics with minimal people around.

Keep calling! I called last summer at about 1 mounth out and was able to get a table. So it is possible. Just don't give up :thumbsup2 .

July of 2007 was when we were going and I failed to make any ADR's for our trip. I decided I wanted to take DD since it was her first trip to WDW. I called about 1-2 months out and was told that they were booked for all days we were going to be there and any cancellations were highly unlikely.

I did not accept that answer. I called everyday about 10 times per day for about 2 weeks until i finally got a breakfast ressie!! :woohoo:

So my advice is stay persistent and patient and hopefully everything will work out for you!

Thanks everyone; I am going to call again in 2 weeks I guess to see. My understanding is that I have to pay for it ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter