• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT info!

Disneymomcinderella

Earning My Ears
We will be dining at Cinderellas Royal Table on Friday! Had a few questions. Are there photopass photographers there to take your picture with Cinderella? Also, I have two girls under the age of 3...will they not get wands because they are too young? What does all you care to eat mean? Will it be a buffet or is there a menu to order from? How long does the dining experience usually last? Any info you can share would be appreciated!

To answer your question..

We will be dining at Cinderellas Royal Table on Friday! Had a few questions. Are there photopass photographers there to take your picture with Cinderella?
There is a photographer there that takes your picture with Cinderella. The photographer took a family photo and then one of my 4 year old since my 1 year old wanted nothing to do with it:rotfl: My favorite picture of the whole trip! At the end of your meal they bring you your photos. You get one large photo, picture of the castle and 3 small ones of each picture (family and child).
Also, I have two girls under the age of 3...will they not get wands because they are too young?
My youngest received a sword even though he was 1. They also both received bule stars that say Make a Wish I think. We were on the DDP but they did bring him some buttered noodles and a milk to drink for no charge.
What does all you care to eat mean? Will it be a buffet or is there a menu to order from?
We ordered from a menu but we were there for lunch. I had the chicken I think. It was good. The best was the icecream artist palate that they brought out for my 4 year old!! Super cool!
How long does the dining experience usually last?
I think we were there about an hour or so? Not really sure. We were able to meet all 4 princesses. It was a really neat experience but didn't think it was really worth 2 TS. We would maybe try again but do dinner.
Any info you can share would be appreciated!

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter