CRT help!

TSirgey

Mouseketeer
We are booked for the 2nd week of November at POR. It is our teen daughters bday and she wants to eat at the castle on her bday. What is the best strategy? Online or phone or both?? Any tips? I'm thinking my husband and I will both try and see what happens.

We are booked for the 2nd week of November at POR. It is our teen daughters bday and she wants to eat at the castle on her bday. What is the best strategy? Online or phone or both?? Any tips? I'm thinking my husband and I will both try and see what happens.

Try online first since it opens at 6am. If you try only by phone at 7am, you'll be an hour behind. Only call in if you can't get it online.

I used online when I did my reservation and had no problem getting the time and day I wanted. Good luck!

I agree with both PPs....try online first. We too have never had a problem getting an ADR at CRT when I book online right at our 180 day mark. I have been able to get pre-park opening ADRs for breakfast and great times for dinner for past trips, for our upcoming trip we have a 5:15pm dinner ADR there. Good luck. Also, if you don't get your desired time and date, don't fret, just keep checking back, someone will cancel, just be patient :goodvibes.

I agree with both PPs....try online first. We too have never had a problem getting an ADR at CRT when I book online right at our 180 day mark. I have been able to get pre-park opening ADRs for breakfast and great times for dinner for past trips, for our upcoming trip we have a 5:15pm dinner ADR there. Good luck. Also, if you don't get your desired time and date, don't fret, just keep checking back, someone will cancel, just be patient :goodvibes.

Great advice!

You should be find doing it online.

Also...you may want to consider ordering the Cinderella slipper dessert for her since it's her bday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter