CRT For Dinner - How is it?

Disney4MyGirls

Earning My Ears
In all our family trips to WDW, we have never had dinner at CRT... until now. We have a PS for dinner on Friday, 8.27.04.

We have been lucky and managed to eat breakfast at CRT on all of our trips over the past few years. We like the breakfast, I am hoping we wil like the dinner.

Please let me know what your experience has been.

We always go there for dinner our last night in WDW. This is one of our favorites, beside being in the castle they really have the best Prime Rib. If you are not a big eater anyone can order the Children's Prime Rib dinner for only 7.99 it was plenty for me.princess:

I thought the food for dinner was decent, but nothing spectacular. Dessert, on the other hand, is a different story. I had the chocolate volcano and snow dessert and it was so great. You get a volcano shaped chocolate cake with a warm raspberry center. Next to it, is white chocolate ice cream and a picture of the castle sprayed on the plate in chocolate. It was one of the best desserts I've ever had. I think it was only $5.99, which compared to the entrees, is a steal.

Over the past decade dinner at the Castle has been a special tradition for us. We usually get the prime rib. Last summer we had a REALLY bad piece of meat there. It was AWFUL. We saw the table next to us sending theirs back.
I was so dissapointed. I hate complaining at a restaurant and sending food back - I am such a whimp.
After our meal I did mention it to the hostess and they insisted I tell the manager on duty. He appeared with the chef! Talk about intimidating - but they were really nice and sincerely interested in our feedback.
Anyways they invited us to come back later in our trip and treated us to another prime rib dinner - which was quite good - what we expected.

So to make a long post longer - my advice is go for it and enjoy your dinner - they do care about pleasing the customer.

Thanks for your responses... I am not sure which I am looking forward to more, the Prime Rib or the Chocolate Volacano. Heck, I will be on vacation, and the next day we leave for the Magic Western Cruise, might as well have the both.

We've had hit and miss luck with CRT. Our last trip in June was nice, I had The Earl's Poulet and it was good, I think my DH had the Prime Rib you're all talking about.

If you haven't eaten there for dinner a word of caution: the menu is very limited with only a handful of entrees. Now I realize there's a reason for this and it's not always a bad thing but be prepared to have somewhat limited choices. :D

Not that I'm complaining.

'Cause I'm not.

I swear.

:p

You might check out the menu on allearsnet.com and make sure there is something you want to eat, the choices are limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter