CRT dinner

mhgmom

Mouseketeer
I know princess used to only be at breakfast at CRT, but I just read on easywdw that's not the case anymore? Are princess' at dinner now too?

I'm interested in knowing this as well. :-) although i think my daughter has it set she wants to do Bippity then eat at Cindy's. :-)

Yes, the princesses are at all 3 meals - breakfast, lunch, & dinner.

You'll meet Cinderella in the lobby for a meet & greet & photo. If Cinderella is "sick," the Fairy Godmother normally takes her place.

Last September, the princesses that were circulating during our dinner were Ariel, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, & Snow White. However, I've heard that, since Enchanted Tales w/ Belle is now open, Belle no longer appears at CRT. The princess that is normally there now is Jasmine, I believe.

Yes, the Princesses are at all 3 meals. No characters are guaranteed at any character meal. Usually you are greeted by Cinderella downstairs in the lobby for your photo. Upstairs, the Princesses who visit the tables are Snow White, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Jasmine. Sadly, Belle no longer appears at this meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter