• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT - Did I just mess up big time ?

Yes, that is the case for many folks. Now that my daughter is too old for BBB, we will be doing CRT for breakfast all the time now as our means of early park entry.

The friends we went with said they would have preferred dinner. Their thinking is that even if it's a few more dollars, at least it's a more substantial meal. Which makes sense since it's taking the place of a more expensive meal somewhere else.

So basically I'd say just do what works best with your touring plan.

And we always want to do lunch or dinner because it's 2 TS credits either way so better to get the more expensive meal for the same number of credits :thumbsup2

And we always want to do lunch or dinner because it's 2 TS credits either way so better to get the more expensive meal for the same number of credits :thumbsup2

That really is the best move if you are using credits. But I always pay OOP for that one and use my credits elsewhere.

Last year we did our last BBB visit for early entry, ate a late breakfast at CRT, then had a late dinner at BOG. We probably should have eaten lunch while in line for Under the Sea so we could say we at at 3 castles that day! :goodvibes

That really is the best move if you are using credits. But I always pay OOP for that one and use my credits elsewhere.

Last year we did our last BBB visit for early entry, ate a late breakfast at CRT, then had a late dinner at BOG. We probably should have eaten lunch while in line for Under the Sea so we could say we at at 3 castles that day! :goodvibes

Now that would have the been THE ultimate Princess day!!! princess:

I've never eaten at CRT and I was curious would it be possible for a family/group to have breakfast there, finish and be out of CRT with time to spare before the park opened for everyone else? Just wondering if people who are interested in doing ETWB could be finished at CRT breakfast and then walk over to ETWB just before park opening to get in line when it opens?
Just curious if it is possible, it could be a useful touring strategy maybe

Lots of folks do that. I just don't like to rush through our photos on Main Street on our way in or rush through breakfast either. I actually think I'll aim for the 8:15 ADR just because the photos on an empty Main Street are worth the price of admission in my book. Of course, we got robbed this last time. It was so foggy that morning you could barely even SEE the castle!

The rope they hold you at is across the back of the castle, so you're really VERY close to ETWB.

Thanks angiTN and mom2rtk! I've never done a breakfast in a theme park before and have always been curious about if you could stroll over to a certain land/ride or if you could only go so far before park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter