CRT - Did I just mess up big time ?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by WDWNext, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Izzieheartscindy

Izzieheartscindy Mouseketeer

And we always want to do lunch or dinner because it's 2 TS credits either way so better to get the more expensive meal for the same number of credits :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

That really is the best move if you are using credits. But I always pay OOP for that one and use my credits elsewhere.

Last year we did our last BBB visit for early entry, ate a late breakfast at CRT, then had a late dinner at BOG. We probably should have eaten lunch while in line for Under the Sea so we could say we at at 3 castles that day! :goodvibes

4. Izzieheartscindy

Izzieheartscindy Mouseketeer

Now that would have the been THE ultimate Princess day!!! princess:

5. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

Lots of folks do that. I just don't like to rush through our photos on Main Street on our way in or rush through breakfast either. I actually think I'll aim for the 8:15 ADR just because the photos on an empty Main Street are worth the price of admission in my book. Of course, we got robbed this last time. It was so foggy that morning you could barely even SEE the castle!

The rope they hold you at is across the back of the castle, so you're really VERY close to ETWB.

6. bauer1168

bauer1168 DIS Veteran

Thanks angiTN and mom2rtk! I've never done a breakfast in a theme park before and have always been curious about if you could stroll over to a certain land/ride or if you could only go so far before park opening.