CRT breakfast

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I have read on here the CRT for breakfast you were able to get all you can eat? I am just wondering if they still offer this since the reno.
Thanks
Jay

Maybe others have had a different experience but when one person asked for an additional pastry (they bring assorted & there is 1 or 2 of each kind, she wanted one that others had gotten) the waiter was very rude. He brought it but you would have thought she had asked him to move heaven and earth. I can't imagine if she had asked for more than a pastry.

When we went my eldest daughter LOVED the banana bread. The waitress kept bringing her more, then even brought her some in a to-go box to eat later! We tipped her extra because she was so sweet! But we never actually asked for additional food, so I'm not sure if it's all you can eat or not.

I seen on mousedine.com- "Enjoy pre-plated all-you-care-to-eat American breakfast favorites" So I heard the same thing. Anyone order 2 breakfasts?

I believe the "as much as you care to eat" has been gone for quite a long time. I asked about this when I went back in Oct 2013 and it was already long gone then. Like one of the previous posters mentioned, some waiters are kind enough to bring small extras but literally zero chance of getting a second breakfast.

I believe the "as much as you care to eat" has been gone for quite a long time.
They stopped *advertising it* a while back, but the policy remained in effect if guests knew to ask. I had this confirmed by a manager before our visit, although it was before the recent rehab.
Probably time for me to check with my source again to reconfirm.

They stopped *advertising it* a while back, but the policy remained in effect if guests knew to ask. I had this confirmed by a manager before our visit, although it was before the recent rehab.
Probably time for me to check with my source again to reconfirm.

We will eat there in Dec. and I am curious if we can ask for more food.

We will eat there in Dec. and I am curious if we can ask for more food.
I have a call in and will report back what I hear.
For years, my standard at CRT is to order one of the "regular" breakfasts, and then get the bowl of yogurt and granola as "dessert", along with seconds of a couple of the items from my main dish.

For years, my standard at CRT is to order one of the "regular" breakfasts, and then get the bowl of yogurt and granola as "dessert", along with seconds of a couple of the items from my main dish.

Thanks for the info. We will be eating breakfast. I know that we are paying for the experience but $60 for breakfast is expensive.

Thanks for the info. We will be eating breakfast. I know that we are paying for the experience but $60 for breakfast is expensive.
Since we go as adults, the princess experience doesn't add much for us. (Though I did enjoy the moment a few years ago when Belle and Mary Poppins were fighting over me when I was there as a solo diner.) So the food had better make it at least in the ballpark of worthwhile. Hence I always have to check that I can get the food I want.

We enjoy being in the castle, but I'm one of the rare people who actually goes there because I like the food. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, the stuffed French Toast was wonderful. Now that they have changed it, I still like it but it's not what it used to be. I've always found the bacon and sausage to be better than just something pulled out from under a heat lamp, and the yogurt/granola bar is genuinely tasty.

OK, I just heard back, and I can now verify that officially guests at CRT for breakfast get a single plate for their meal. The hosts may choose to bring more pastries, but we can no longer expect to get a second helping of the entree items, or to try a different one after finishing our first. Anything beyond that is a bonus. (Doesn't mean I'm not going to ask, though!)

I think this makes CRT the *only* character meal that is not AYCTE, although lunch and dinner have been that way for quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter