CRT breakfast question

auger

DIS Veteran
I tried to do a search to find my answer to this, but was more unsure of the answer afterwards. Too many conflicting answers between the posts.
So I am looking for help from people who can give me an answer that is based on recent experience.

The last time we tried CRT was back when they changed the menu and we hated the meal.
Now that they have gone back to offering some standard fare, we want to try it again.
But I don't want to have another bad experience if I can avoid it.

On the site, it says that this is an all you care to eat meal, even though it is menu style.
Is it actually ayce, or do they bring you one round and not offer more?
If it is in fact ayce, can you try diffence dishes each time they bring you more food, or do you have to stick with the dish you start with?

Finally, we will be bringing DGD2 (almost 3) since she loves the Princesses.
What will she be able to eat?
Does she eat off of our plates for free like at the other buffet venues?
Or is it as I read in other posts that they will bring her French toast sticks, and she has to eat those?

Any recent experience in this would be greatly appreciated.
We are not willing to sacrifice an extra table service credit from our dining plan if this is not ayce or if DGD2 will be stuck eating French toast sticks.

It is all you can eat but when we ate there in December, we had to ask for refills. Not sure about being able to try different dishes. None of the adults in our group really wanted more, we had more food brought out for the kids. The server was very nice about bringing more but she didn't offer.

My kids are older so I can't answer about the two year old. Sorry.

PP is correct - my DH couldn't decide last December between two of the entrees for breakfast so he asked for them both and there was no problem. The kids menus were a little more limited (can't remember exactly but you can check them on all ears) but there was a nice pastry plate that we got refills on several times. In fact, my DS loved the cinnamon rolls so much that they brought him a plate of his own.

I tried to do a search to find my answer to this, but was more unsure of the answer afterwards. Too many conflicting answers between the posts.
So I am looking for help from people who can give me an answer that is based on recent experience.

The last time we tried CRT was back when they changed the menu and we hated the meal.
Now that they have gone back to offering some standard fare, we want to try it again.
But I don't want to have another bad experience if I can avoid it.

On the site, it says that this is an all you care to eat meal, even though it is menu style.
Is it actually ayce, or do they bring you one round and not offer more?
If it is in fact ayce, can you try diffence dishes each time they bring you more food, or do you have to stick with the dish you start with?

Finally, we will be bringing DGD2 (almost 3) since she loves the Princesses.
What will she be able to eat?
Does she eat off of our plates for free like at the other buffet venues?
Or is it as I read in other posts that they will bring her French toast sticks, and she has to eat those?

Any recent experience in this would be greatly appreciated.
We are not willing to sacrifice an extra table service credit from our dining plan if this is not ayce or if DGD2 will be stuck eating French toast sticks.

They do bring french toast sticks free of charge but she can eat off your plate and from the pastery basket as well.

Had same experience as above - the three men in our group ordered two different entrees (one at a time), and my MIL and I ordered more of a couple of sides.

HIGHLY recommend putting in the request for the second order sooner rather than later... they do try to turn the tables once the Princess rotation is over, so that it doesn't back up ADRs, so you might feel rushed if you wait too long. That said, we had no issues and FIL was tickled to get both options!

Thanks for the answers everyone!
I feel much better knowing we won't be limited on choices, esp if we try something and don't care for it.
Thanks for the info on DGD2 food options as well.
I suppose we will go ahead and give it another chance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter