CRT breakfast or dinner

lumpy08

Mouseketeer
I guess the title says it all. CRT breakfast or dinner. Is there a difference is the characters? Also, what times would you suggest. If we do dinner what is a good time to do the BBB beforehand?

Back in February, CRT changed so that the princesses would be at all meals. Previously, the princesses were not at dinner. It can fill up quickly, so I would honestly say whatever time you are able to get.

breakfast is good because you can get into the park before it opens if you book an early ADR and get quite alot done after you eat with little wait. I did find the food was really salty at breakfast though.

Thanks! I ended up getting CRT dinner at 7:15. I also got the BBB at 4. I figured if BBB was running behind I would have plenty of time. Also, I think that will be a good night to see the parade and fireworks. I couldn't believe all the slots that were available for CRT this time around. The last time we went in 2008 I couldn't get in. I think it will be much better this time where DD is 5 and hopefully she will remember it! I am SO happy they now have all the princesses there. I was debating whether or not to do the Norway, but we did that the last time.

Which princess are at CRT?

My daughter and I always go to CRT for breakfast on our first day. Its just tradition and starting out in Magic Kingdom just feel right for us. Plus, we both enjoy the plated breakfast. Since its our first day, we are always in awe of the castle and princesses. A beautiful start to our vacation

We had dinner about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. We did it for our son's 5th birthday and as a tradition we always do a big dinner on birthdays. The dinner was really yummy (I had the salmon). It was a nice way to relax after spending about 9 hours at the park. After about 90 min at dinner, we went back out to enjoy a bit more before heading to bed...zzzz....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter