CRT Breakfast - American Fare vs Healthy Option

daveyc150

<font color=blue>I read this forum all the time<br
We are booked for breakfast at CRT in September. I have been reading some reviews and noticed that you get offered American Fare or a Healthy option. As this is an "All You Care To Eat" can you not have items from either menu?

If not would anyone recommend one person in the party order one of each type and then sharing? Or is that frowned upon?

Cheers
David

Since you're paying for everyone in your party regardless of whether they have the "healthy" or regular option, and since it's all you care to eat, you can certainly get more of whatever you want. Just ask. I found they were very accommodating when we were there last year.

I had the "healthy" choice. DD had the standard stuff. She wanted more bacon, and they brought it on a separate plate which I certainly could have shared with her if I'd wanted to. They also bring the pastries and fruit to be served family style, so again, sharing amongst your party is not an issue there.

We haven't done this but it makes sense, we have never had an issue getting more fruit pastries and bacon at CRT and no-one monitors what is swapped between child and adult's plate so I'm sure they don't care what goes between one adult's and anothers.

I didn't even know there was a healthy options...anyone know what it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter