CRT befor park opening

eetravel

Earning My Ears
Ok, I know this is on here somewhere but I can't find it. How do you get into the park prior to opening if you have an early ressie for CRT? Is there a special entrance?

DD and I had ADRs a little after 8 last Aug. MK was scheduled to open at 9am. We were able to catch a bus from AKV to MK. We did have to wait in a line till almost 8 am. We were admitted w/o any ? if we had ADRs. It was great to walk down Main St and have DD photo taken by Photopass people at various pts along Main St.

A few years ago w/ an early ADR at AK - they actually crossed you off the list they had for ADRs. I was surprised they didn't do that for MK.

HTH

I hadn't actually thought of that, but the PP is right - they didn't ask us for our names at MK when we had early ADR's at CRT. There is a special line marked "character breakfast" at the gate that you will need to wait in. Once they let you in you are free to roam about Main Street and of course you'll need to give your name at the entrance to CRT.

The next day at AK we had an early ADR at Tusker House and they most certainly did ask our names and crossed us off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter