• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT at 8:05 am when MK opens at 9am?

deneke

Earning My Ears
I just realized that our ADR for CRT is actually before MK opens. How does that work? I mean, is there a special line that you must enter the park from to get to the castle when your reservation time is before the park opens? We don't want to be late or miss our reservation :)

This is one of the perks of an early ADR- early park entry!! You won't miss your reservation :)

They have one turnstile off the to the side open early for people with early ADR's and tour reservations. If you don't see it, just ask the CM at bag check and they will point you in the right direction.

Make sure you have your confirmation number handy, as they will sometimes ask to see it before letting you in.

And make sure you have your camera ready so you can snap a picture of an empty Main Street - you'll get a FABULOUS photo of your family in front of the castle with almost no one else there! We've got the same 8:05 ADR for an upcoming trip in August - can't wait!

The character breakfast entrance is all the way to the right side of the entrances. Be sure you give yourself enough time to get through security check (if necessary). They begin to let you through the gates at 745/750am which will give you plenty of time to get some great photos in front of the castle.

Don't know if you are taking the bus or not, but character breakfast buses begin running at appx 630am for MK, (appx 7am for the other parks). We used the buses for our previous trip which we did a pre-park opening ADR for each day and had no issues getting to the restaurant/park in plenty of time.

Enjoy your breakfast at CRT. We are trying this one for our first time on this trip. My girls are 4 & 8 so I think it's the perfect time for a meal in the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter