CRT and the picture package!

cdsulhoff

Mouseketeer
So my mom ask if the price includes the food, beverage and picture; does everyone get their own picture package? Cause she wants her own! She said if she is paying money for meal and picture, the they better darn well give her her own set of pictures!

Please tell me they don't do it by table!

It's by party, based on the party size. For every 4 people (or fraction thereof), you get one photo package, so:

1-4 people: 1 photo package
5-8 people: 2 photo packages
9-12 people: 3 photo packages
etc.

Note that this counts non-paying "infants" (children under 3), so a party of 2 adults, 1 child, and 2 infants will count as 5 for the purposes of the photo packages.

You can always buy additional packages, of course, and the photos will be accessible via Photopass if you're using that.

just don't seem right, I know it is but, They state that the price includes picture and meal. I dont see how they can state that and then say oh it's per table! My mom wants a pic of Brookie alone, and then one of all three of us and then one of the whole family. She keeps telling me that If they state the meal includes picture then EVERYONE should get their own pic package! She keeps telling me if everyone don't get their own pictures then why am I paying the same price for everyone! That this is a misleading sale and its against the law to mislead consumers! Granted shes is right but I think its just pictures, to her its not just pictures she a PHOTO FREAK!! she loves her photos! and she hates knowing that she is getting ripped off in plain sight! You just cant reason with her! But I love her! Should of never of told her that price includes pictures!!

No false advertising. It says specifically on WDW's website the rules of the pictures:

Imaging Package
Guests at Cinderella's Royal Table receive one professional Imaging Package for groups of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Each Imaging Package includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" prints, and one 6" x 8" print of Cinderella Castle, all in a Cinderella-themed photo holder.

Yeah I went back and read it! LOL Now off to explain this one to my mom!
I see where it says up to 4 guest! We should get 2 package! We have 6 in our group!
If we get 2 package can we get 2 different poses! One with just my little girl and one with me my mom and DD? I think if we can do this my mom would be satisfied! LOL

We should get 2 package! We have 6 in our group!
If we get 2 package can we get 2 different poses! One with just my little girl and one with me my mom and DD? I think if we can do this my mom would be satisfied! LOL

Yes. My party of five (exactly as I described above 2A/1C/2I) got two separate poses. Plus, all of the shots taken (5 in total for us) were available via PhotoPass.

In addition to the five pics you get in each package (6x8 and four 4x6s), you can take pics with your own camera to get extra poses. My sister did this to get extra shots. Her camera is better than theirs anyway! She has a Canon 7D. They use a cheaper camera. It is pretty busy, so I would limit this to one to two extra poses. Have the pros take the whole group and whatever second shot you want with the second package. Then have someone in your group take the third and/or fourth pose. Don't forget to add the ones they take to your photo pass card, so you can print extra professional shots. Other than the missing little add ins, her pics were better than the pro shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter