• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT and Peter Pan

kribit

DIS Veteran
We've never done this breakfast before because we like to wing our dining choices, however, my ds watched Peter Pan last night and really wants to meet him. I heard he was at CRT at one time or another. Is this true?

thanks so much. :)

yes, I will then become a hypocrite if I start making ADR's. :rotfl: This is what the Dis has done to me.

Peter Pan and Wendy have been to all of the CRT breakfasts we've attended over the last several years. I'm not sure that he is "guaranteed" however.

Anyone know if peter and wendy come more often
to breakfast....
I went at lunch and they were not there...
thanks
kerri

I have been to the CRT breakfast 4 times.

We have never seen Peter Pan and we only saw Wendy once.

At one time or another (not all at the same time), we've seen all the princesses, Mary Poppins, Prince Charming, Alice, and Fair Godmother.

Peter Pan is considered a princess now? :rotfl: Sorry, that just amused me.

I would think that you may have a good chance to see Peter roaming the parks, maybe, since the movie just came back out on DVD.

I was also loking to find Peter Pan at a character meal for myself and my kids. Is there any place that has a list of what characters appear at what meals?

I was also loking to find Peter Pan at a character meal for myself and my kids. Is there any place that has a list of what characters appear at what meals?

LINK to list.

I have never heard of Peter Pan appearing at any character meals, except for the above poster who said she saw him at CRT.

I have been to the CRT breakfast 4 times.

We have never seen Peter Pan and we only saw Wendy once.

We've seen all the princesses, Mary Poppins, Prince Charming, Alice, and Fair Godmother.

hmmmm....we'll have to take our chances on Peter Pan. I just called Disney Dining and booked it anyway. I got an 8:05am reservation so I'm just going to keep it, as I'm sure my dd (and ds since he's a little flirt) will love to meet the princesses. I didn't realize it was 8TS credits though, and they took my credit card #.

I've been to Disney numerous times and I'm still new to all this ADR stuff. :) I don't mind saying it drives me a little insane. :headache:

We've been to CRT 4 times and have never seen Peter or Wendy there. We love CRT but everytime we went it was all Princesses.

You may have better luck seeing Peter Pan if you book the Family Magic Tour!! It is awesome - we did this tour a couple years ago and it ended with a private Meet and Greet with Peter and Wendy - the kids got to play follow the leader through the Mk with Peter and Wendy and we got to go sit in the front row of Philharmagic and DS sat by Peter to watch it :thumbsup2

They will tell you that Peter and Wendy are not always the ones that will be there but they are the ones who seem to be in most of the Family Magic Tours. But I have heard some get other characters.

The Family Magic Tour is offered once a day is limited to 20 people - at the time we did it - it was $25 a person. You can get a discount if you are an AP holder , have AAA or a Disney Visa. We used Disney Visa and got 20% off the price. It is a fun scavenger type hunt through the MK park and the private meet and greet is priceless - I bet we had Peter and Wendy with our group for about 45 minutes. At the end each family gets a Magical Moments certificate. This tour is well worth the price!

Also if the Family Magic Tour isn't something you want to do you can check with Guest Services in each park to find out if Peter will be out signing autographs anywhere in the park. He seems to making many more appearances in the MK then he use to. We found him by Pirates a few times. Good Luck!!

If you want to see Peter why don't you book the Family Magic Tour. It's good fun, lasts about 2 hours and it'll be cheaper than doing CRT. Just a suggestion.

We've been to CRT 3 times and have never seen Peter Pan or Wendy.

Just wanted to add that we did CRT last May and Nov. and we did not see Peter Pan or Wendy either time. Just princesses and Fairy Godmother.

We saw Peter riding in the afternoon parade in Jan this year - I remember that. He's probably making appearances a bit more now that the movie has been released on DVD (My kids love it btw) and kids know him again.

I can almost PROMISE you that Peter will not be at CRT. The usual line up is Cindy, Snow White, Belle, Princess Jasmine, and Fairy Godmother. If one of them can't make it then you might have Aurora and in extreme cases, Mary Poppins as she is no longer supposed to be there. For Peter to come, there would have to be lots of people not showing up that day...if you get my drift.

The Family Magic Tour, as others have said, is a great way to see him though and from what I hear it's a lot of fun. You also have a good chance of seeing him over by Pirates of the Caribbean and on the Pirate Cruise at the Contemporary. With the cost of CRT being what it is, you may want to spend your money on something you KNOW he will be at, or just see him in the park. Peter is not a scheduled character at ANY meals on property at WDW.

We've done crt 3 times and have never seen Peter Pan, but we did have Wendy once. All 3 times we had Princess Aurora- Tink22- is the line-up the one currently being used and does it change periodically? We've had Cindy and Snow White all 3 times, Jasmine once, and Mary Poppins twice.

We've done crt 3 times and have never seen Peter Pan, but we did have Wendy once. All 3 times we had Princess Aurora- Tink22- is the line-up the one currently being used and does it change periodically? We've had Cindy and Snow White all 3 times, Jasmine once, and Mary Poppins twice.

The one I have listed is the 'norm' right now. Of course it's always subject to change based on character availability each day but this is the scheduled group usually.
Jasmine was a newer addition as of last November. Before that it was Aurora but they took her out so she could appear in the show 'Let's Have a Ball'. Now she is a substitute.

They took Mary out. I guess too many Guests would complain she wasn't really a princess...even though the meal is billed as Cinderella and her friends. Oh well. I will always love Ms Poppins. :o)

Thank you all so much. We're still planning on attending the breakfast even though there is no Peter Pan (boo hoo). In all the years we've been going to MK, not once have we eaten here. My daughter never asks for anything, so I thought this would be a nice surprise, although she just told me she wants a photo with Captain Hook because he's so silly. :confused3

Kids are funny aren't they? :)

I encountered the "finding Peter Pan" issue in Sept. 2006 because my 3 year old nephew loved the movie and was dying to meet him! Of course, the movie had not been re-released yet, so it seemed even more difficult. I wish I had known about that tour!

We booked the CRT lunch because the lady said he sometimes made an appearance...well, of course, he didn't that day, but we enjoyed the experience anyway.

However, we ran into Capt. Hook and Smee twice, in the same spot, right by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Also, on our very last day Peter and Wendy made an appearance near the restroom entrance next to the store at the Pirates ride exit. Apparently, that is Peter and Wendy's usual spot for autographs and pics. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter