CRT And dining plan??

TSirgey

Mouseketeer
How this work when you have the Deluxe dining plan? Do you prepay and get refunded? How does it work?

If you have already put down a deposit on your vacation package (including the dining plan) and linked it to your MDE account, then you don't actually have to pre-pay. If you call and have your vacation confirmation code, then they will take that instead of pre-payment. I've only had to pre-pay once for CRT and that was when we didn't have the dining plan already booked.

It's never worked for me online. I've always had to call in order to keep from getting charged even with the dining plan being properly linked.

I was able to book online without having to pay since I had my package linked not a week ago. However, OP, if you do call, then I would have your confirmation number handy to give to the CM.

Since I have my dining plan linked I was able to book online. It gives you two options in the payment screen, make sure you check the top one, should say something about a credit card guarantee. On the page after it will tell you your card will only be charged if you are a no show.

I booked it online and even though I have the dining plan it charged my card instead of just using it to reserve the reservation. My card was charged $210. I found out the next day when I got my daily bank balance text. I immediately called and they refunded me. However, she had to cancel the first one, then make the 2nd ressie. This was a birthday breakfast before the park opened, so I was very adamant that the time slot stay the same. She ended up getting me one 5 minutes earlier, so all was OK.

I would just call and get one for the day you want instead of doing it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter