CRT and DDE?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
Ok...I made reservations at CRT for March and we aren't planning on using the DP. So, they charged my credit card 214.00 to pay for the meal. I FORGOT to tell them that we would be using the DDE card. So a few questions, can we use the DDE card at CRT? If so, now what do I do since they have already charged my credit card? It's about a 40.00 difference with or without it....so I'd really like to get my discount if I am entitled to it. What should I do?

Call back.

Depending on the CM you get, they will either give you the discount (credit your card the amount) or tell you to wait till you are at the restaurant and have them do the credit.

I would keep calling till I get a CM that will credit my CC the proper amount.

Good luck!

Thank you for posting this!! I had the same question. We didn't get our DDE card yet since I was waiting till a little closer to our trip. I was hoping they would credit us at the restaurant for our breakfast, I didn't think of calling to see if they will do it.

In August '06 we ate at CRT and I told the server that I had the DDE and he said "No problem, just give me the card at the end of the meal." Which I did and my cc# was credited. I don't remember if I gave him the cc also, so I would have the card that the res was made with just incase. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter