CRT and Chef Mickeys Panic!

disneydreamin247

DIS Veteran
I emailed my TA 3 days ago about CRT and Chef Mickey ADRs that have to be made on Thursday. I have yet to hear back. If you were me would you get up Thursday morning for 7 and book them yourself?

*I* would. My TA offers to book these, but I wanted to have full control over the ADR's. This is good since I have changed them many times since then. :eek:

I agree, I would too. I am considering renting points from a DVC member for our 09 trip and they would be making our ADRs. I'm already in full panic mode. Hahaha.

Good luck.

Worst case you accidently have 2 reservations and you promptly cancel a set of them. They book fast (especially CRT) and don't want to find out she messed it up. (Actually you can leave her another message saying that you will take care of it so this won't even happen.)

BTW--- DON"T FLAME ME!! I wasn't saying people should double book, just that she should be careful. I know many people swear by TAs, but in the end this is her vacation and she is the person who cares about it most and will be trying hardest to get them!

I agree, I would too. I am considering renting points from a DVC member for our 09 trip and they would be making our ADRs. I'm already in full panic mode. Hahaha.

Good luck.

I don't think they have to make your dining reservations, do they? As long as you are with the 180 time frame, you can make your own reservations unless I'm missing something.

You can make your own - and it would probably simplify it. You can't use the DVC Member Services, but you can use the WDW Dine number.

I don't think they have to make your dining reservations, do they? As long as you are with the 180 time frame, you can make your own reservations unless I'm missing something.

Not a clue in the world, we've never rented points before. We still have another 2 months until the 11 month booking window for the room would open, but...who knows? :confused3 I honestly never thought about it...I guess since they would be passing along the confirmation no. from Disney to me, and it would be in my name...I could do it?? That would be GREAT - especially because I know myself and once I book, at least one or two will be changed over the course of the week following my 180 day period :goodvibes

I was hoping I didn't sound too neurotic! Thanks for putting my mind to ease. I planned on booking the rest of our ADRs when the time comes as I am highly inclined to participate in swapping, canceling, switching, and other ADR shenanigans, but I was going to leave the big ones to her. Since I'm off from work that day I'll just handle it on my own.

That's great. We do both of those every trip (CM twice, one dinner and one breakfast, CRT for breakfast)---they are well worth it!!!
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter