CRT and BOG in mid October?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm starting to watch restaurant availability, as I prepare to book our end of October dining reservations next week. Just now, I looked for BOG and CRT availability for Oct. 12th (180 days from today) and there is ZERO availability for BOG or CRT for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Are they truly sold out or do you think availability hasn't been released yet for those restaurants? It's making me nervous for our late October trip!

There are several threads discussing October ADR's. It looks like by the time you can see them <180 days most times are gone but people are having luck getting them 180+. My suggestion is try to plan on the harder to get ADRs towards the end of your trip. We got BOG dinner this morning 180+8 no problem and plenty of times available. I just looked at CRT for Oct16- Oct 21 and they all have times available for 8 and 8:15 am.

Thank you! The trouble is that this is 4 day trip, and we need CRT for lunch on day 3. I'll book at 6am, 182 days in advance. Do you think I'll have any luck?

To me, it seems odd. Yesterday was my 180 for our 10/11 trip. I got on first thing in the morning to get BOG for lunch on 10/12 and nothing! Even places later in my trip that should have times available, hardly have anything. I know BOG is popular, but I've never had a problem getting BOG for dinner during peak times before. But, for lunch, into my +days? Frustrating.

I'm really thinking that availability hasn't fully released yet. I've often had good luck booking BOG for breakfast or lunch just a few months in advance.

October is busy - availability is what it is. But you will see cancellations pop up quite a bit from people who book everything and then decide what they want closer to time. We had a 180+10 two weeks ago for our vacation - I had no problem booking CRT, but I couldn't book BOG at night for 180+3, but managed to snag one on 180+8. Last week I decided to check on breakfast at BOG and found one at 9:25 on the day I wanted. Of course, breakfast and lunch are not a TS meal, but reservations still tend to book up fast even though it's QS, so I was happy with it.

I am having trouble booking CRT as well for October! We are not staying at a Disney resort...so I don't have the 10+ advantage. CRT is booked solid at my 180 day window. We went in Feb a few years ago and I had no problem at all booking at 180 days....really hoping we get lucky with a cancellation. Any tips???

On party nights, both CRT and BOG are doing dinner 4-6PM. Once they extend hours, there will be more seatings.

I'm starting to watch restaurant availability, as I prepare to book our end of October dining reservations next week. Just now, I looked for BOG and CRT availability for Oct. 12th (180 days from today) and there is ZERO availability for BOG or CRT for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Are they truly sold out or do you think availability hasn't been released yet for those restaurants? It's making me nervous for our late October trip!
Did you get your BOG dinner yet? I got a BOG dinner for the 12th today because they opened up some spots.

I see available seats for BOG at 9:05 at night. I can't imagine my kids will handle that well but I am desperate. Anyone ever do dinner that late with a 3, 6, and 9 year old? I think I finally lost my mind even entertaining this...

I see available seats for BOG at 9:05 at night. I can't imagine my kids will handle that well but I am desperate. Anyone ever do dinner that late with a 3, 6, and 9 year old? I think I finally lost my mind even entertaining this...
Honestly, for all the hype, BOG isn't worth kid meltdowns.

At that age- probably not the best. Mine are 11 and 15. There are many nights in the summer when we do late dinners so I know mine won't mind too much. Our reservation is 8:35pm. We can always do a snack or late lunch to tide them over.

With FD being released most likely tomorrow I'm guessing Disney is holding many ADR's back. FD will be AUG/SEP which is under 180 days. Nobody will book FD if they can't get any ADR's.

How do you know FD is being released tomorrow? Do you know when the Halloween tickets will go on sale?

FWIW, I'm seeing "Special Ticketed Event" hours being added to party nights at CRT, BOG and CP right now. Didn't check LTT, and only saw CP because I was checking again for breakfast. But I just nabbed an acceptably later CRT for our party night that falls after our BBB appointment but before party actually starts.

yay
party:

what days? The week I go all the Halloween nights still have hours only until 6 and nothing is available.

ok now I see that....so how does this work? once we buy the ticket and link it in our account we will be able to book those dinner times? That would be awesome....doesn't help me get a CRT breakfast though lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter