CRT Adults only

Which meal should we have?

• Breakfast

• Lunch

• Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.

dizneeat

DIS Veteran
Next summer we will be on the DxDDP and plan on having a meal at CRT. Here is my question - which meal should we do there.
Which meal has the best food?
Since it is just the two of us we are not there for the characters, so which meal has "the least" characters?

Dinner has the least characters, no princesses except Cinderella greeting. The Fairy Godmother & girl mice do a show but no autographs. I think dinner is more of an "adults" meal, so I would do that.

I voted for lunch. While there's more characters at lunch then dinner, (I've done both), I enjoyed my experience more at lunch. Dinner was great too though! I liked the food better at lunch.

I've done breakafast, lunch, and dinner at CRT adults only. By far I enjoyed dinner the best. More of a romantic feel. We actually even got to see fireworks during dinner ( although not the best place to watch as the what you can see is very limited). Even got to see a proposal.....brought tears to my eyes.

I vote for dinner, Todd and I want to try that one day and would prefer little character interaction

Dinner by far. Though the FGM and mice walk around, they don't really stop to socialize at the tables.

Like everyone else says, dinner has the least amount of characters. However I was happier with the lunch menu. Of course at lunch the characters are there and they do come to each table.

I would check out the menu and see what you would be interested in eaching and book for that dining experience.

HTH!

we've done dinner twice in last two years, adults only (parties of 4 both times) We actually like the food, and love the ambiance.

Click on my September, 2009 review below ...go to last page for review with pictures of CRT...our party of 4 managed to order 2 diff apps, 3 different entrees and 3 different desserts. We pretty much liked them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter