CRT & 1900 Park Fare times

danielle_lynn

Earning My Ears
I have tried to search for this information, but have not been able to locate it. I have also looked at allears and it was not listed on the menus page either!:(

I am planning on several charachter breakfasts during our early December stay. After reading all of the helpful information on the boards, I have decided to do "late breakfasts as early lunches"

My DH & I usually don't eat breakfast and eat lunch early so this will work out great for us. DD will be happy with a light snack or breakfast in the room.

...the question is what is the latest that I could make PS's for

CRT
1900 Park Fare

Thanks,
Danielle::MinnieMo

Just call WDW dinning. They can tell you what time the last PS for breakfast is. I think it is around 10:20. Keep in mind that most of us are just happy to get what ever time slot they have when you call to make that "magical" ps. I think your idea is good but with Cindy's it is hard to count on availability. Don't forget about the Princess breakfast in Norway. It is really a nice experience and the time slots may not fill up as quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter