Crowne Plaza, Manchester Airport?

Sean91

DIS Veteran
Anybody stayed here before? what is it like for getting to the airport and what where your experiences.
Thanks!

weve stayed there a few times. Its a nice hotel, parking is pretty tight though-loads of spaces but they fill quickly, so you end up parking some distance from reception. Last time we stayed there, we dropped everything off at reception and then I parked the car.
getting to the airport is easy, they use people carriers/ mini bus. They have them outside reception, you just turn up and they'll take many people and as much luggage as they can each trip. If one is full, the other car isn't too far away. They do tend to go to all terminals if needed.
Its been a few years since we last went though-so not sure if anything has changed.

We really like this and usually end up staying there if we have a morning flight. We have never had any issues with the shuttle and they also pick up from the airport train station if you are not driving. There is a courtesy phone by the lifts from which you can call them. I really recommend Sampans Restaurant. The food here is gorgeous.

Corinna

We really like this and usually end up staying there if we have a morning flight. We have never had any issues with the shuttle and they also pick up from the airport train station if you are not driving. There is a courtesy phone by the lifts from which you can call them. I really recommend Sampans Restaurant. The food here is gorgeous.

Corinna
Thanks for the replies! So handy to hear that about the shuttle from the train station!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter