Crowne Plaza Int'l Dr. - Please help

lisalu

Earning My Ears
I am still hoping to find a review from someone who has stayed at the Crowne Plaza (Kingstown Reef) on Int'l Drive. Are the rooms big enough for 2 adults and 2 kids? How's the restaurant? What did you think of the resort? Thanks for sharing.

DD and I stayed there over Easter this past year and all I can say is WOW! We ended up with a suite that faced the pool area and it had a small kitchenette. The room was huge! The bathroom alone was like some small motel rooms!LOL I did not think that the bathroom had enough counter space though. There aren't too many that have stayed but from the few that have they all seemed to like the place, us included.

Whenever we drive by, DD asks when we can stay there again? They have two pools, one heated the other a lap pool which is not heated. They have a kiddie pool but did not really take a good look at it. We did not eat at the restaurant but it did smell good. It's easy to get to US and WDW. Easy access to the mall and you are far enough from the main hubub of International Drive.

Hope this helps.

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks, Scratch, for sharing your experiences with me. I haven't found anyone who has stayed there. We have stayed at HIFS the last four times we have gone to WDW, and we were going to do it again. But then this came along with a great price and I jumped on it. We only have a regular hotel room though. Did you have a suite? Sure sounds that way!!
Lisa

It was a year ago I was at a FL show here and with the economy not doing too well, I joking told the GM of the Crowne Plaza if he gave me the special rate he is offering over Easter Weekend, I'll book! I never expected him to agree!LOL So I booked. I also expected just a small room by the description of the literature so don't be surprised if it turns out well also! I don't think there is a small room in the place! If you were offered a kitchenette, then you might end up with what we had, even not, it's a very nice resort and clean!

Enjoy your stay!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter