Crown_Princess and Angrypenguin DFTW 03/30/2009-7/24 Update, MGM studios!

I loooooooooooove your dress! You look so beautiful! DF is going to think you're the best thing he's ever seen! :goodvibes

Oh, that gown is perfect on you! You look absolutely gorgeous! Demetrios gowns are soooo beautiful (I'm a bit biased!) Your bridesmaid gown style is beautiful and the colors are so pretty together!

OMG...your DF is going to faint :faint: when he sees how gorgeous you are in that dress. It suits you well.

I love the attitude in the first picture!

The BM dresses are going to look lovely too.

Oh, ladies. Thank you so much for your kind comments.

I am going insane trying to decide which set of jewelry. Please help!!

:worried:

I'm so glad I got to see them! Very beautiful!

Was it a fitting?

We were not allowed to take any pics when Val was trying on dresses...

But I insist on sneaking a couple at her fitting!

Oh, ladies. Thank you so much for your kind comments.

I am going insane trying to decide which set of jewelry. Please help!!

:worried:

I went to earlier posts to find the jewelry posts so I could put my $.02 in...

I really like the first set. (althougth I'm all about saving money) the Sleeping Beauty tiara is really pretty, but if the necklace doesnt' work, then you're still buying a whole set. The ariel stuff is pretty, and your dress is in a slightly mermaid style, that would work. But if your first inclination was to the first set, I would say go for it! :cutie:

Oh i love you're dress!!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! And the BM dress is cute too.

As for the cake, i like #1. I love the mini mickey cake too, but the $$ is crazy for all those!

The dress is beautiful. My vote for the jewerly is the first set. I love the colors you have chosen for the BM dresses too.

Oooh, are those crystals colored? They look red or amber, but I wasn't sure if it was because of whatever was in front of you.

Regardless, they look so magical and really give the dress a kick! :)

WOW that dress is AMAZING!!! Sooooo pretty!!

Love your attitude in the first pic. Make sure to pose like that lots for the wedding. :goodvibes

I love the pics!! you look amazing!! :) My vote is actually for the second jewelry set. I know you said you like the 'queen' look over the 'princess', but I think the second is more feminine and flatters your face a lot more. just my 2 cents :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I haven't picked a set yet but need to do so by tomorrow morning.

I will keep looking for votes to see what people say and that might help me be more decisive.

Thank you!! Keep posting! :wizard:

I love the pics!! you look amazing!! :) My vote is actually for the second jewelry set. I know you said you like the 'queen' look over the 'princess', but I think the second is more feminine and flatters your face a lot more. just my 2 cents :thumbsup2

Thank you for your comment.

I see what you mean.

In the store, the first set made me feel radiant.

But at the same time, the pics let me see a different perspective. It's hard to decide. :surfweb:

The first set is gorgeous. :love: The second set, while beautiful, is too close to the bodice of the dress, imo. It disappears and does not stand strong enough. I definitely like the first set with the dress you chose (which looks stunning on you :goodvibes )

yes! I love finding PJs! Im go glad I keep adding moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Your dress is AMAZING its absolutely GORGEOUS and i LOVE LOVE the first jewlery set with it! everything about your wedding so far, im so so excited!

YAYYYY!

ooo love the dress - the bodice is awesome!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! I love ruching (roo-shing)! It is such a beautiful effect. The assymetrical bodice really does the trick, as the regular A-line didn't look quite right on me.

Oh, that gown is perfect on you! You look absolutely gorgeous! Demetrios gowns are soooo beautiful (I'm a bit biased!) Your bridesmaid gown style is beautiful and the colors are so pretty together!

Hahaha...I am very biased now too. Did you have a Demetrios?

The dress is beautiful!!!! you look so gorgeous!!!!!!! I love the the BM's dresses

Thank you! I had fun dressing up MOH and having her walk around like a fashion show. She is such a great sport, so we had tons of fun!

OMG...your DF is going to faint :faint: when he sees how gorgeous you are in that dress. It suits you well.

I love the attitude in the first picture!

The BM dresses are going to look lovely too.

I hope he doesn't faint or I will have to dump cold water on him!!:lmao:

I'm so glad I got to see them! Very beautiful!

Was it a fitting?

We were not allowed to take any pics when Val was trying on dresses...

But I insist on sneaking a couple at her fitting!

Yeah the bridal shop had this stupid rule that you couldn't take pics until you put down the deposit. This was a come back to try everything on a again and try to pick jewelry. The first time I didn't get a pic because I had to change out of the dress to pay my deposit and then it seemed like too much trouble to change again.

I went to earlier posts to find the jewelry posts so I could put my $.02 in...

I really like the first set. (althougth I'm all about saving money) the Sleeping Beauty tiara is really pretty, but if the necklace doesnt' work, then you're still buying a whole set. The ariel stuff is pretty, and your dress is in a slightly mermaid style, that would work. But if your first inclination was to the first set, I would say go for it! :cutie:

Your $.02 is worth $200! :rotfl: I felt fabulous in the first set. But then I was looking thru bridal magazines and noticed that most of the models wear earrings at most. I'm actually doubting my whole desire for a tiara and necklace altogether now. But it's DISNEY!! How do I get married at Disney without a tiara??;) ::yes::

Oh i love you're dress!!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! And the BM dress is cute too.

As for the cake, i like #1. I love the mini mickey cake too, but the $$ is crazy for all those!

I think DF and I will end up going with cake #1. He is a super picky groom, but has fabulous taste, so I dont' mind.

The dress is beautiful. My vote for the jewerly is the first set. I love the colors you have chosen for the BM dresses too.

:teacher: Taking notes!

Oooh, are those crystals colored? They look red or amber, but I wasn't sure if it was because of whatever was in front of you.

Regardless, they look so magical and really give the dress a kick! :)

I think it was the room. They're clear. The way they capture the light is one of my favorite parts too!

WOW that dress is AMAZING!!! Sooooo pretty!!

Love your attitude in the first pic. Make sure to pose like that lots for the wedding. :goodvibes

:yay: :dance3: Yay!!! I'm so excited! I love the encouragement!

I have really thought about this comment today. Now I'm even further from leaning one way or the other! But at least I know that if I go with the second set it will be pretty!! :cutie:

absolutely beautiful
:bride:

The first set is gorgeous. :love: The second set, while beautiful, is too close to the bodice of the dress, imo. It disappears and does not stand strong enough. I definitely like the first set with the dress you chose (which looks stunning on you :goodvibes )

:thumbsup2 Noted! What if it were up two inches higher? :confused3 It's adjustable.

yes! I love finding PJs! Im go glad I keep adding moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Your dress is AMAZING its absolutely GORGEOUS and i LOVE LOVE the first jewlery set with it! everything about your wedding so far, im so so excited!

YAYYYY!

:lovestruc That's several votes for the first set and a few for the second. Hmmmm......

Okay, its true that the second necklace would flatter more an inch higher. I still maintain that the first necklace has a look and design that seems to go with the bodice of your dress - it really is stunning with it! Plus the first set is weighted better and is not overly delicate if that makes sense :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter