Crown expectancy for Dec 9th and 10th?

mickeymouse1205

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what the expected crowds are for Sunday Dec 9th and Monday Dec 10th at DL and DCA? I noticed that DCA has EA on both days. I think I am kind of screwed for FPS to RSR. WDYT? HELP!!!!!!!!

According to touringplans:

Sun, December 9, 2012: 9 out of 10 -- DL 8.8, DCA: 8.1
Mon, December 10, 2012: 6 out of 10 -- DL: 5.2, DCA: 5.5

According to touringplans:

Sun, December 9, 2012: 9 out of 10 -- DL 8.8, DCA: 8.1
Mon, December 10, 2012: 6 out of 10 -- DL: 5.2, DCA: 5.5

YIKES!!!! Thanks so much for that. Sunday is going to be a zoo! What are the thoughts on the RSRFPs with DCA having EA BOTH days!

I was thinking that Indy is supposed to reopen that weekend (Dec. 8th) as well, could that have an impact on the crowds? Local passholders heading over to ride after the refurb?

We were in the park today, which according to Touring Plans was a 9. It was crowded but we felt it was very manageable. I think the drizzle might have had something to do with it. I cannot believe how much we got done today. We were not in California Adventure at all, though. We are planning to tackle RSR tomorrow!

disneymom0104 said:
We were in the park today, which according to Touring Plans was a 9. It was crowded but we felt it was very manageable. I think the drizzle might have had something to do with it. I cannot believe how much we got done today. We were not in California Adventure at all, though. We are planning to tackle RSR tomorrow!

How long we're the waits, on average? Thanks so much for the live report BTW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter