mickeyuk

Earning My Ears
Just had an e-mail offering $1.6675 for delivery in October
Has anyone used them before and how good are they
:cool1:

Just had an e-mail offering $1.6675 for delivery in October
Has anyone used them before and how good are they
:cool1:

We've not used them before, but ordered some dollars for delivery in December a few weeks ago - really good communications. Also if you go to their website it states that on May 6th BBC2's Working Lunch recommended them as best option for buying travel money.

I haven't used them myself either but you might wanna check out MoneySavingExpert.com as I know they're quite "well known" over there! If you do a search on their forums there's quite alot of threads about them!

Hope this helps :thumbsup2

We ordered through them last year and got $2 to the £. Excellent service and $ came on time. SIL also used them and hers came 2 days early.

Told friend about them, so she also used them and Crown Currency sent me a tub of clotted cream to say thank you for recommending them. :)

I think, as long as you are aware of (and prepared to accept) the risks then they are a pretty good bet for currency. $1.6675 is better than anything you can get from high street TAs /Travelex at the moment.

We have used them twice now and would not hesitate to recommend them. There communications are always very good and we have received our money exactly when we should.

Hiya.

Yeah we use them all the time and cant rate them enough:thumbsup2

You'll get some mixed reviews as there is a slight risk involved ie they are not a "bank", but I have been using them for years and would use no other.

Just two weeks ago you could have even got 1.70$ to the £, keep an eye on the market as they often change their deals hourly depending on what the stock market is doing.

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/currency/11/12/intraday.stm

Used them three times both for dollars and euros. Excellent service and great rates. Very reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter