Crowds

BeerMe

DIS Veteran
We normally don't go in June - the last time was 2004 - so I wasn't sure what to expect for crowds. The crowd on Sunday at Epcot was very light just like Touringplans said it would and TL was not too bad yesterday. We're off to MK now which will really be the test.

Dd and I visited MK yesterday (Monday) morning and evening. We found the morning to be quite crowded (as expected). Typhoon Lagoon during the day was a dream!!:love:

So which of the crowd calendars should we be looking at? We're heading down Thursday night, have our first FP for Friday evening (have to work remote on Friday). We've never used crowd calendars previously. We've looked at easywdw. Is that one accurate? I downloaded the Lines app too. Any guidance on reliable sources for what crowds to expect? We could only book 7 days of FP+, so we've got 10 more days right now to fill and want to use good strategy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter